Sponsored

Dealer crashed my car

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
I'm not sure how you feel about advertising your business here! I personally won't ever with this group!

Word of mouth works for me around here! I've had several inquiries from people on M6G, and most are absolute nightmare people to work with!

Rio16, Cyril, Boss32V, 5point_moe, CooterK, and several others have all been a pleasure! The rest of the guys are beating me over the head with unreasonable demands, and the typical "don't try to fuck me over" initial PM requests.

Bunch of roaches sadly!
Do you need a tissue?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Audi a4, 2015 Mustang GT
I was never upset at the dealer. Well. Not until they refused to give me my money back until i had to sit through them trying to sell me a car i cant afford for half an hour. That really pissed me off.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
I'm not sure how you feel about advertising your business here! I personally won't ever with this group!

Word of mouth works for me around here! I've had several inquiries from people on M6G, and most are absolute nightmare people to work with!

Rio16, Cyril, Boss32V, 5point_moe, CooterK, and several others have all been a pleasure! The rest of the guys are beating me over the head with unreasonable demands, and the typical "don't try to fuck me over" initial PM requests.

Bunch of roaches sadly!
Not sure why you feel the need to lump everyone into one group and dump on them. There are always a few bruises in a bunch of bananas. Doesn't mean they all need to be thrown to the apes.

OP
OP

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, the car was coming in from the factory, the dealer told you it was damaged before it was in their possession.

What part are you guys confused about here?

Why is the dealer responsible? Cars arrive at the dealer with transportation damage all the time! Usually it's the guy putting the cars on and off the vehicle hauler.

Often times it's something that flies up and hits them while they are driving.

The car arrived damaged, and you guys think the dealer should compensate him for this?

Crazy!

Get another car! It's that simple. The dealer has absolutely zero responsibility in this, but everyone here wants to go for the throat!

Man, I'm very happy to have dealt with the customers that I have from here, because the rest of you guys really have no idea how this works.
When I originally spoke to my dealer on the phone, he told me it looked like someone at the dealer they were gonna make the trade with, had crashed the car into something. I also was never upset at the dealer i was doing business with.

BlackDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
Rye is terrible. Been there twice to try a purchase from them. I'll never set foot in that place again. Plenty of better dealers in the area.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rye is terrible. Been there twice to try a purchase from them. I'll never set foot in that place again. Plenty of better dealers in the area.
Yeah, i was okay with them until they tried to sell me a 42,000 dollar car as a replacement for the 37k otd i was supposed to get. i'm supposed to just get another 5 grand out of thin air to put down, or just pay 130+ more a month? forget that noise.

Must_have_stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
new mustang gt
Some dealers are awful to justified you can afford the car base on your credit worthiness.

OP
OP

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some dealers are awful to justified you can afford the car base on your credit worthiness.
My credit score is great, that's not the issue. The issue is I planned on getting a 30,000 dollar loan let's say, and suddenly they wanna sell me a car where i'd need a 35,000 dollar loan. That's a large increase in monthly payments, or an up front down payment to get it down to where I want it. Those are things someone can't just pull out of their ass.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I work for a large volume Ford dealership and we occasionally get cars that are damaged in transit from the factory before we even get them. Some never even get to us as they are wrecked too badly between the factory and the railhead. So, drop shipping straight from the factory is NOT a guarantee it'll show up damage-free, either.
Guess I'm kind of glad my car was made mid Dec when there was probably too much snow and ice all over Flat Rock so some bonehead couldn't get on it too much while loading it up on the train. :) Yes, it would be interesting to really know how many cars have been badly abused along the way. :mad:

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That's what will probably happen if they can't get me a replacement for what I want. I never even thought this could be a possibility lol. Anyone know of a great dealer in the tristate area I could try and go through if this falls through?
If youre in the tri state try Quality auto mall in rutherford nj. Ask for sales person Andy galea. Tell him dean sent you. They took care of me there. Gave me xplan pricing no problem and gave me 1250 incentives anything that was available at the time without me asking for it. 38828 otd for gtpp premium with 68b. Redline leather. Im pretty sure they have a base or order from them. I did with no problem.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If youre in the tri state try Quality auto mall in rutherford nj. Ask for sales person Andy galea. Tell him dean sent you. They took care of me there. Gave me xplan pricing no problem and gave me 1250 incentives anything that was available at the time without me asking for it. 38828 otd for gtpp premium with 68b. Redline leather. Im pretty sure they have a base or order from them. I did with no problem.
I'll look into it if what I am looking at right now falls through. Thanks for the tip!
Also, what exactly is xplan?