yellowpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shane
Vehicle(s)
2016 manual triple yellow with gt stripes
Hi All,

We all know how badly we wants those Tri bar DRL's in our headlights So me and John we both decide to help you all with your headlights modification :thumbsup: and please do not think that we are here to make money we just like to help because our cars should come out of the factory with the DRL's already installed but unfortunately ford did the great job and remove the bloody thing:rant:. So I would like to know how many people in Melbourne wants to go ahead with this lights.

Items you need

DRL boards and around $400 worth of wiring parts and last but not least your car :headbonk:.

If we have enough people one of you can put the order in from DD boards and might get some discount on shipping as well as on the product.

so please register you interest below. Users from Melbourne only unless you want to ship your car to us or drive down to get the lights done its entirely up to you :lol:.

Cheers,
Shane
Sponsored

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
I'm in Geelong so I'm in !

Thanks Shane and you John !

Last edited:

Davo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang convertible, X3, Focus
I'm interested to explore this. Really annoyed that we have the dud headlights in what should be a signature Mustang symbol.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I am just waiting for the ever elusive more powerful boards by DD, but I have spoken to [MENTION=20412]Banditvox[/MENTION] before and he knows my interest! Thanks Shane and John

Sponsored

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
Im In once i get my car...... :( ;) :p

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
My car's due in October BTW

goff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Godfrey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Shane & John
I have already purchased the DD boards and trying to find the willpower to put my light in the oven
I wonder how much would replacement headlights cost if I stuff up ??

Last edited:

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Hi Shane & John
I have already purchased the DD boards and trying to find the willpower to put my light in the oven
I'm thinking about buying replacement lights regardless, and installing the DDs in those.

Sponsored
OP
OP

yellowpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shane
Vehicle(s)
2016 manual triple yellow with gt stripes
Hi Shane & John
Hi Goff,

Replacement headlights will cost you around $800 ea for only housing. Do me a favour please do not put em in the oven. I gave my lights to a professional headlight retro fit dude and he melt the shit out of it. I am not try to scare you or anything it's your lights and if you do manage to open the headlights through oven please let us know because it will be a very useful info for every one.

Cheers
Shane

Jnr Spook

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT Manual
Hi Shane & John
Go on Facebook and message Jamie from Loudz Creations, he is the DD distributor and has just opened a new install shop at Seaford. He can fit the boards for you even if you didn't get them through him and has already done a set of the Mustang lights. He will be happy to show you the the work he does regularly with Evo and Subaru lights; you can also find the video of the Mustang lights on his page. Mine are due in a couple of weeks and will be getting done through him.

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
Hi All,

We all know how badly we wants those Tri bar DRL's in our headlights So me and John we both decide to help you all with your headlights modification :thumbsup: and please do not think that we are here to make money we just like to help because our cars should come out of the factory with the DRL's already installed but unfortunately ford did the great job and remove the bloody thing:rant:. So I would like to know how many people in Melbourne wants to go ahead with this lights.

Items you need

DRL boards and around $400 worth of wiring parts and last but not least your car :headbonk:.

If we have enough people one of you can put the order in from DD boards and might get some discount on shipping as well as on the product.

so please register you interest below. Users from Melbourne only unless you want to ship your car to us or drive down to get the lights done its entirely up to you :lol:.

Cheers,
Shane

i'm interested and I dont mind a drive to Melbourne. are you able to provide more information on how & what you plan to do etc.

Gnome

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Stang!
I am also keen to know what you guys have planned. I have a SET of OEM Ford Led boards already, but the guy I bought them from did not include the drivers, and I am not sure if he will ever find or send them :frusty:. I can get a set of drivers made up, but the cost was not nice and the idea was to use the OEM parts to avoid some of the issues I have seen on the aftermarket ones. Granted there don't seem to be that many people with issues, but this is a job I only want to do once.
Sponsored