Sponsored

Dave Pericak Interview on the Cobra Jet 1400 and Electrification of Mustang Lineup

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I have a lot of time for Mr Pericak and there's no-one I'd rather have in charge of Icons.

I appreciate this YouTuber's background is Tesla/EVs, but I think he missed a trick by not asking about forthcoming hybrid Icons. This, for me, is a very important and desirable stepping stone between pure ICE and pure EV cars. Whilst I'd welcome a full EV Mustang fastback, I'm even more interested in a V8+hybrid Mustang fastback!

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I have a lot of time for Mr Pericak and there's no-one I'd rather have in charge of Icons.

I appreciate this YouTuber's background is Tesla/EVs, but I think he missed a trick by not asking about forthcoming hybrid Icons. This, for me, is a very important and desirable stepping stone between pure ICE and pure EV cars. Whilst I'd welcome a full EV Mustang fastback, I'm even more interested in a V8+hybrid Mustang fastback!
the new nsx is only a 6 cylinder but damn. They haul ass. I’m with you on that one.

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DonaldTrumpFan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
Full plug in’s are a PITA.
Now Hybrid V8 would be awesome.

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase

He did ask Dave about a electric Mustang coupe at 3:30 but Dave said he love to comment on future products but " that's not going to happen" . The standard Ford comment anything in the pipeline or in planning.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
He did ask Dave about a electric Mustang coupe at 3:30 but Dave said he love to comment on future products but " that's not going to happen" . The standard Ford comment anything in the pipeline or in planning.
Oh, absolutely. I wouldn't expect Mr P to discuss any specific forthcoming model, but I'd have asked him something along the lines of "can we expect hybrid versions of the icons before we get the full electric versions". But, as I said, looking at this YouTuber;s other videos, it's clear his interest is in pure EVs, not hybrids :)

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I'm more interested in the future of ICE vehicles, specifically performance ones, from Ford. For instance, how much more of the GT500 will we see? Or does it all die with the introduction of the S650?
Sponsored