Vehicle(s)
69 camaro 68 camaro 77 vega
There are over 20 pages of rip off complaints for these people
Showing all complaints
Sort

Initial Complaint
01/19/2023
Complaint Type:problems with Product/Service

• I purchased a car part from **** port Oct.19, 2022 . It took a month for the company to say they couldnt not fulfill that order and they would have accounting work on a refund. Been waiting and have not received a refund for $941.47. *** sent numerous emails and left messages and havent not received any calls from accounting. The sales representative for that company keeps replying to my emails that accounting is working on it. Its been 2 months and nothing. Please help.
Initial Complaint
01/17/2023

• March 29th,2022 I purchased a tuner kit from **** port for $781.30. They kept pushing the ship date back everytime I would email or call. Then on September 26th,2022 I requested a refund. Now when I call there number it tells me it has been disconnected. They won't return my emails or phone calls.
Initial Complaint
01/16/2023
Complaint Type:Delivery Issues

• I ordered two tires on September 19th 2022, I requested an update and they stated it was on back order for a week. After the week came by I issued a refund, they did not process it. They waited until December 23rd to issue it to affirm (my financing company). I called them today (the 16th January) for an update and ****** said **** port racing lied and gave the wrong order number so affirm cannot process it. I do not have the product, Im paying on them still, and they blocked my cell phone number and are ignoring my emails.
Initial Complaint
01/15/2023

• I ordered a catalytic converter from **** Port distributors. They charged my account 786 dollars.. This is over 3weeks and ago which was to be shipped within 24 hours. I have tried calling getting a voice-mail everytime. I texted numerous times and have not received any response .Looking for other ways to contact this company I came to the reviews and realized this company was a scam. Even though they have a store it is 500 miles from me. The cost to go there would cosr as much as the part costs.I would have trouble filing criminal charges because of the distance.I hope if you can't help me ,at least close them down so they would be unable to cheat people. You have my information if you want to talk to me or need more information. Thank you for your help.
Initial Complaint
01/13/2023
Complaint Type:Guarantee/Warranty Issues

• Date: 9/21/2022 Ordered 2 tires Paid $448.37 via my credit card Was told many times the tires would be shipped in a few weeks When I requested a refund I was emailed and told to contact your credit card company because they are not able to issue refundsOrder number# ************ I do have the complete email chain from **** Port Racing Distribution
Initial Complaint
01/11/2023

• I ordered some parts from **** ports website they went through with the order two months went by never received it cancel that they said they would give me a refund and now it has been about four or five months, and I have not received my money they have blocked my number and when I send them an email they say someone will get a hold of you from accounting and no one ever gets a hold of me Im just trying to figure out how I go about getting my money back since I never received parts, and I think its pointless to be paying on something that I never received.
Initial Complaint
01/11/2023

• Ordered tires from them July 2021. Got the runaround for months until it was passed the time my CC company could do a charge back. $614 gone and they won't process the refund even though they told me it was done already. Give my money back!!!
Initial Complaint
01/10/2023

• I bought a Corsa ***** Cadillac Escalade 6.0 polished sport cat-back exhaust from **** Port for $1,188.99. I bought the product on 7-18-2022. I contacted them multiple times and was told the shipping date is getting moved back up until I canceled the order. I canceled my order on 10-7-2022. I have contacted them multiple times and they would tell me their accounting apartment is working on it. I called them on 11-16-2022 and was told I would get my refund on 11-18-2022. I have continued to contact them and the keep giving me the the accounting department is working on it. I also just found the BBB complaints on this company and all the people have had the same experience with not receiving refunds after canceling orders. I would just like to get my money back and move on from this. Thank you.
Initial Complaint
01/09/2023

• I purchased a set of tires from them back in November 10th,2022, after multiple empty promises of shipping in 1-2 weeks I still have not received the product and they have not refunded my account. I paid $469 for tires that initially I was told would be delivered with in 2 weeks and its been 2 months with no communication or response from the company
Initial Complaint
01/09/2023

I ordered a set of ***** truck doors through affirm with the company Dana port distributions. The order for the doors was processed on October 21st. So they contacted me and said it was a delay and they wouldn't ship the doors until 11/25 and I told them that I would wait. SO by then my first payment thru affirm was due on the 22nd, so I paid it. Then I still didn't get the doors shipped out on the 25th like they said so I contacted them again and it was another delay so I opted to cancel the order and get my money refunded. They canceled the order and said my money would be refunded I even spoke to them on the phone and to affirm. ****** said that I had to work it out with the Merchant which is **** port . They have been giving me the run around and no refund still and I canceled the order in November. And on top of that affirm is trying to make me pay for the order I never received because ************* wont issue a refund and contact affirm about the cancellation. I have tried to resolve this issue but I don't know what else to do because I don't feel like its right for me to have to pay 600+ dollars for something I never received. I just want this resolved because I'm not getting anywhere with **** port or Affirm and I don't want this on my credit.
Sponsored

bandite1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jessie
Vehicle(s)
Showing all complaints
Sort

Initial Complaint
01/19/2023

• I purchased a car part from **** port Oct.19, 2022 . It took a month for the company to say they couldnt not fulfill that order and they would have accounting work on a refund. Been waiting and have not received a refund for $941.47. *** sent numerous emails and left messages and havent not received any calls from accounting. The sales representative for that company keeps replying to my emails that accounting is working on it. Its been 2 months and nothing. Please help.
Initial Complaint
01/17/2023

• March 29th,2022 I purchased a tuner kit from **** port for $781.30. They kept pushing the ship date back everytime I would email or call. Then on September 26th,2022 I requested a refund. Now when I call there number it tells me it has been disconnected. They won't return my emails or phone calls.
Initial Complaint
01/16/2023

• I ordered two tires on September 19th 2022, I requested an update and they stated it was on back order for a week. After the week came by I issued a refund, they did not process it. They waited until December 23rd to issue it to affirm (my financing company). I called them today (the 16th January) for an update and ****** said **** port racing lied and gave the wrong order number so affirm cannot process it. I do not have the product, Im paying on them still, and they blocked my cell phone number and are ignoring my emails.
Initial Complaint
01/15/2023

• I ordered a catalytic converter from **** Port distributors. They charged my account 786 dollars.. This is over 3weeks and ago which was to be shipped within 24 hours. I have tried calling getting a voice-mail everytime. I texted numerous times and have not received any response .Looking for other ways to contact this company I came to the reviews and realized this company was a scam. Even though they have a store it is 500 miles from me. The cost to go there would cosr as much as the part costs.I would have trouble filing criminal charges because of the distance.I hope if you can't help me ,at least close them down so they would be unable to cheat people. You have my information if you want to talk to me or need more information. Thank you for your help.
Initial Complaint
01/13/2023
Complaint Type:Guarantee/Warranty Issues

• Date: 9/21/2022 Ordered 2 tires Paid $448.37 via my credit card Was told many times the tires would be shipped in a few weeks When I requested a refund I was emailed and told to contact your credit card company because they are not able to issue refundsOrder number# ************ I do have the complete email chain from **** Port Racing Distribution
Initial Complaint
01/11/2023

• I ordered some parts from **** ports website they went through with the order two months went by never received it cancel that they said they would give me a refund and now it has been about four or five months, and I have not received my money they have blocked my number and when I send them an email they say someone will get a hold of you from accounting and no one ever gets a hold of me Im just trying to figure out how I go about getting my money back since I never received parts, and I think its pointless to be paying on something that I never received.
Initial Complaint
01/11/2023

• Ordered tires from them July 2021. Got the runaround for months until it was passed the time my CC company could do a charge back. $614 gone and they won't process the refund even though they told me it was done already. Give my money back!!!
Initial Complaint
01/10/2023

• I bought a Corsa ***** Cadillac Escalade 6.0 polished sport cat-back exhaust from **** Port for $1,188.99. I bought the product on 7-18-2022. I contacted them multiple times and was told the shipping date is getting moved back up until I canceled the order. I canceled my order on 10-7-2022. I have contacted them multiple times and they would tell me their accounting apartment is working on it. I called them on 11-16-2022 and was told I would get my refund on 11-18-2022. I have continued to contact them and the keep giving me the the accounting department is working on it. I also just found the BBB complaints on this company and all the people have had the same experience with not receiving refunds after canceling orders. I would just like to get my money back and move on from this. Thank you.
Initial Complaint
01/09/2023

• I purchased a set of tires from them back in November 10th,2022, after multiple empty promises of shipping in 1-2 weeks I still have not received the product and they have not refunded my account. I paid $469 for tires that initially I was told would be delivered with in 2 weeks and its been 2 months with no communication or response from the company
Initial Complaint
01/09/2023

I ordered a set of ***** truck doors through affirm with the company Dana port distributions. The order for the doors was processed on October 21st. So they contacted me and said it was a delay and they wouldn't ship the doors until 11/25 and I told them that I would wait. SO by then my first payment thru affirm was due on the 22nd, so I paid it. Then I still didn't get the doors shipped out on the 25th like they said so I contacted them again and it was another delay so I opted to cancel the order and get my money refunded. They canceled the order and said my money would be refunded I even spoke to them on the phone and to affirm. ****** said that I had to work it out with the Merchant which is **** port . They have been giving me the run around and no refund still and I canceled the order in November. And on top of that affirm is trying to make me pay for the order I never received because ************* wont issue a refund and contact affirm about the cancellation. I have tried to resolve this issue but I don't know what else to do because I don't feel like its right for me to have to pay 600+ dollars for something I never received. I just want this resolved because I'm not getting anywhere with **** port or Affirm and I don't want this on my credit.

bandite1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jessie
Vehicle(s)
Customer Reviews
Sort By

Review from Isaac R.

• 1 star
    01/30/2023
    I thought I was getting a good deal on tires. It was a believable discount but the product was never delivered. At first I thought the backorder on tires is why they took so long. I'm never going to get a refund and I'm still paying for the tires. Someone needs to start a class action lawsuit against this company. There is a serious pattern of fraud

Review from Stephen H

• 1 star
    01/30/2023
    Complete on line scam,do not ever order anything...fraudulant Do not buy anything

Review from James W

• 1 star
    01/29/2023
    DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY will not respond to phone calls sends emails that product is in shipping department and will receive a email within 24 hours for tracking number complete BS two times same email I hade to dispute the charge to get my money back.

Review from joseph c

• 1 star
    01/26/2023
    Total scam got me for ****** how do we hold this company accountable??? Negative 20 stars

Review from Abby F

• 1 star
    01/25/2023
    Just like everyone says... DO NOT buy from this company!! SCAMMERS... Don't deliver what you ordered and don't give you a refund. I would give them NO stars if it was possible.

Review from Bruce F

• 1 star
    01/24/2023
    Company is fraudulent, DO NOT USE buyer beware. In Nov 2022 ordered over $700 in tires as of today 1/24/23 keep getting same reply will ship in 1 or 2 weeks. Requested refund got the same reply, will receive in 1 or 2 weeks. On website they have email and phone#, don't bother using nothing works. Fraud complaint registered to get my money back.

Review from Brian W

• 1 star
    01/22/2023
    Ordered an air breather last Oct, despite a couple of emails and promises of shipping, they did not ship. Order cancelled, feedback left.

Review from William T

• 1 star
    01/20/2023
    BUYER BEWARE!!! Just like everyone else I should have read the reviews. Ordered headers for my RAM on Nov 3, multiple emails back and forth stating back ordered then items were in shipping but delayed. Multplie requests for the Purchase Order to BBK with no response. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Review from Raul M

• 1 star
    01/19/2023
    This company is a total scam!!Only gave them one star because there were no negative ten stars. DO NOT send them any money. They stole almost $500 from me for an item I never received. I then requested a refund as per their options and it never happened

Review from Tl B

1 star
01/18/2023
Total BS! Same thing ordered tires in August, charged our card kept pushing the date. Canceled in November. Said they would credit us..nothing.

Bluedream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT DIB premium pp, 2017 Focus RS
This post has me worried ordered a exhaust from them back in oct and sent monthly emails and they reply should ship in a week and it is now march.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Wish I would have seen this thread before I bought something from them. Same deal as the rest. First they blamed shipping delays, next they blamed it being a special order. Then just say it's shipping next week, shipping next week.

The responses come so soon after I send the support email, I suspect it's just an auto-responder with a few random responses.

I thought a site-wide 10% off everything they list was too good to be true.

Bluedream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT DIB premium pp, 2017 Focus RS
Yea i was getting the same emails from them. They told me shipping next week for 5 months. Then also blamed special order. When i finally asked for a refund, no email replies so I called my credit card company and filed a dispute. Totally a scam company.
Sponsored