Dana port pricing, legit or scam?

njudd921

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 FORD MUSTANG GT PP
Has anybody shopped danaport.com? Some prices seem too good to be true. They sell on eBay as well and have 100% positive feedback, but other than that I can’t find much on them.
Sponsored

Biggred78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 challenger
Has anybody shopped danaport.com? Some prices seem too good to be true. They sell on eBay as well and have 100% positive feedback, but other than that I can’t find much on them.
It is legit. I ordered afe exhaust and it was to me 10 days later. My 2nd order is on the way today. I thought it was too good to be true because the price was so much better. I used a credit card to give them a chance and if anything went wrong I could. I could just use get a charge back. To my pleasant surprise they are good.

StangersInTheNight

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
I ordered oil separators from them on June 14. On June 22, they said "Special order to ship in 2 weeks or less". Still nothing as of July 11.

bluestpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT base
I ordered exhaust and Ford Performance intake kit (the GT350 intake + throttle + tune) in early June. Every two weeks, I would have to ask their customer support on the order status, and I'd get back one sentence reply saying the part will be shipped two weeks later. Did that for over a month and a half. They would not provide any detail on why they kept delaying the shipment.

I got fed up and cancelled the order. We'll see if I get my money back - I'll update my post if I do. Otherwise I'm going to have to contact my credit card company to dispute the charge.

Even if they are legit, their customer service is atrocious at best.

Edit1 (7/28): Refund didn't show up on my CC account after 4-5 days promised by Danaport. Submitted a dispute with my CC company.

Last edited:

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
I ordered few items but waited for nearly a month and they were never shipped, so I just cancelled and got refunded quickly. They look like legit but their customer service is severely lacking

Sponsored

StangersInTheNight

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
I ordered oil separators from them on June 14. On June 22, they said "Special order to ship in 2 weeks or less". Still nothing as of July 11.
After a third delivery date promise came and went, I canceled my order and a refund was given. If you need something, unless you are willing to wait forever, don't waste your time with these people.

Last edited:

Dana Port

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Hello,
Yes we cannot control Special Order items lead time. You can always cancel if you cannot wait and we will fully refund.

For faster response, please email us at [email protected] . All our staff responds within 12 hours to any requests at anytime.

Use code : Global for 10% Discount & Free Shipping

👊👊👊😎
:flag:

Mannyqueipo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Danaport.com is Legit. The products i ordered were shipped when promised, arrived timely and were a perfect fit as advertised on the site. The staff helped me pick everything out and provided me with personalized service as if i was a walk in customer.

jeffrey991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC yukon XL
I placed my order and realized I ordered the wrong one I got a hold of them and they immediately changed it corrected it sent me several correspondence email to let me know I was in good shape. excellent customer service great prices highly recommend

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
It is legit. I ordered afe exhaust and it was to me 10 days later. My 2nd order is on the way today. I thought it was too good to be true because the price was so much better. I used a credit card to give them a chance and if anything went wrong I could. I could just use get a charge back. To my pleasant surprise they are good.
Danaport.com is Legit. The products i ordered were shipped when promised, arrived timely and were a perfect fit as advertised on the site. The staff helped me pick everything out and provided me with personalized service as if i was a walk in customer.
I placed my order and realized I ordered the wrong one I got a hold of them and they immediately changed it corrected it sent me several correspondence email to let me know I was in good shape. excellent customer service great prices highly recommend
And all three of you just happened to join this site a few days in advance of posting that?

5f7db85fcfd79b0ba5831c27eeaa2d6d.jpg

Sponsored

Dana Port

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
😄😄😄😄 Yes we asked a number of our clients to join this forum as we sponsor it and promote it 👍👍👍👍

We will be asking more to join and post as well

Do not forget to use code Global for 10% discount / Free Shipping

MatthewB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Hello, I just joined here today to tell you guys Danaport is legit. Customer service is Far better than most companies. They care about their customers. That alone is enough for me to send friends to Danaport. They also have great prices and shipping is always fast. Can say enough good things about this company!

jarretbordelon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jarret
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Danaport does great business. Adam recommended the best A pillar mounts and lights for my Ford Raptor. Great communication and fast shipping. Great business for canadians buyers.

PNWGBGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
Sharing my experience so far for other potential buyers. I ordered a Ford Perfomance Track Handling Pack. Here’s the timeline with responses from @Dana Port:

7/23/21: Order Placed.
8/2/21: I emailed support for update on when order would ship
8/3/21: DP Support responded: “Still on special order nationwide , due to ship august 10th. And a tracking will be emailed. Have a good week”.
8/12/21: I followed up with DP support on order status
8/12/21: DP supports responds: “Still on special order nationwide , due to ship august 22nd. And a tracking will be emailed. Have a good week”.
8/24/21: I followed up with DP support on order status.
8/25/21: DP support responds “Shipping Monday”.
8/31/21: I follow up with DP support on shipment status.
8/31/21: DP support responds “Warehouse will update tracking in 48 hours”.
Today (9/3/21) Followed up again as tracking was not updated within the timeframe they provided.

Most recent update (also a seperate post in This thread) for those that are reading this:

I spoke with Tom (I hope I got your name correctly!) from DanaPort on the phone on Friday of last week. He let me know that Ford informed them that the part would be delivered to them on a specific date, but that it kept getting delayed for them. This is why I received specific dates for a part to ship in my initial post here.

Once that info was shared with me, it put me at a bit of ease. Tom let me know the part would ship next week (this week), which it did.

Tom and I spoke again today to follow up and make sure everything was good, which it is. I’m very much looking forward to my suspension coming in next week 😀.

For future buyers looking to buy from DanaPort: They’re good to go in my book. If you are unsure that a part is in stock, shoot them an email and they will let you know If it is in stock or special order before you buy.

@Dana Port Please extend my thanks, again, to Tom. We had a good conversation today.”

Last edited:

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Sharing my experience so far for other potential buyers. I ordered a Ford Perfomance Track Handling Pack. Here’s the timeline with responses from @Dana Port:

7/23/21: Order Placed.
8/2/21: I emailed support for update on when order would ship
8/3/21: DP Support responded: “Still on special order nationwide , due to ship august 10th. And a tracking will be emailed. Have a good week”.
8/12/21: I followed up with DP support on order status
8/12/21: DP supports responds: “Still on special order nationwide , due to ship august 22nd. And a tracking will be emailed. Have a good week”.
8/24/21: I followed up with DP support on order status.
8/25/21: DP support responds “Shipping Monday”.
8/31/21: I follow up with DP support on shipment status.
8/31/21: DP support responds “Warehouse will update tracking in 48 hours”.
Today (9/3/21) Followed up again as tracking was not updated within the timeframe they provided.

Buyer beware. I’m sure some items ship quickly, but when other vendors have the track pack in stock and ready to ship, Dana Port doesn’t really have an excuse anymore. Overwhelmingly disappointed.
This was pretty much my experience with Dana Port. Their standard response is special order nationwide, due to ship on XX date.
Sponsored