Dana port pricing, legit or scam?

Dana Port

Diamond Sponsor
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
:like::like::like: If the items are on special order we cannot control the wait. If you wish to cancel you can cancel at anytime with full refund it is up to you always .

If you need them sooner and others have them in stock we understand :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do not forget to use Code : global for 10% Discount / Free shipping

PNWGBGT

Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
Writing a follow up after a few emails and phone calls with Dana Port.

I spoke with Tom (I hope I got your name correctly!) from DanaPort on the phone on Friday of last week. He let me know that Ford informed them that the part would be delivered to them on a specific date, but that it kept getting delayed for them. This is why I received specific dates for a part to ship in my initial post here.

Once that info was shared with me, it put me at a bit of ease. Tom let me know the part would ship next week (this week), which it did.

Tom and I spoke again today to follow up and make sure everything was good, which it is. I’m very much looking forward to my suspension coming in next week 😀.

For future buyers looking to buy from DanaPort: They’re good to go in my book. If you are unsure that a part is in stock, shoot them an email and they will let you know If it is in stock or special order before you buy.

@Dana Port Please extend my thanks, again, to Tom. We had a good conversation today.

Dana Port

Diamond Sponsor
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Writing a follow up after a few emails and phone calls with Dana Port.

I spoke with Tom (I hope I got your name correctly!) from DanaPort on the phone on Friday of last week. He let me know that Ford informed them that the part would be delivered to them on a specific date, but that it kept getting delayed for them. This is why I received specific dates for a part to ship in my initial post here.

Once that info was shared with me, it put me at a bit of ease. Tom let me know the part would ship next week (this week), which it did.

Tom and I spoke again today to follow up and make sure everything was good, which it is. I’m very much looking forward to my suspension coming in next week 😀.

For future buyers looking to buy from DanaPort: They’re good to go in my book. If you are unsure that a part is in stock, shoot them an email and they will let you know If it is in stock or special order before you buy.

@Dana Port Please extend my thanks, again, to Tom. We had a good conversation today.
Thank you Sir

We appreciate doing business with you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

send us pictures of the car and we will inform the team

Advertisement

46 - Roush Performance - 3
Advertisement