Sponsored

dam dealer...drove my car 3.3 miles, 10.1 MPG and .72g on the meter

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Is the camera motion activated? What type of battery powers it?
Sponsored

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
oh, .72 left and right, i wouldnt sweat that. i'd be concerned with a .72 accel if the oil wasnt warm yet in the engine.

best thing u can do is install a dash cam. this is what my service guy was doing to mine.

Did you ever mention the video to the guy? I wouldn't really mad at that, since it was off and day-dreaming:lol:

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
oh, .72 left and right, i wouldnt sweat that. i'd be concerned with a .72 accel if the oil wasnt warm yet in the engine.

best thing u can do is install a dash cam. this is what my service guy was doing to mine.

hahahahah

did he have trouble gettin into 3rd there? lol :clap2:

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
I have a front facing dash cam on my car too, I need to pull the video from my last trip to the dealership

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
What dash cam is that?? Thats pretty good quality video.
it's a mobius camera mounted on a cruisecam headrest mount. it does 1080p

LOL hilarious. Making vroom sounds like a child shifting it. Hey at least he acted proper with the car for the most part and wasn't revving it or tearing around the lot. Id be happy if this is all the moron did.
yeah me and everyone that ive shown the video to thought it was hilarious.

Funny video, at least he just pretended driving the car and didn't go for a joy ride. Was the Ford tech aware of the dash cam ( or wherever you had it mounted, obviously in the back somewhere ) ?
i think its pretty obvious from the footage i got during the time it was in for an oil change that none of them noticed the cameras there. i have a rear pointing mobius cam as well to cover the rear.

i made an effort to lower the passenger seat and move it back further to make it less obvious when people enter/exit the car. otherwise i have the seat positioned more forward and up to get a good view for the cameras.

in either position, the cameras are hard to spot from the outside due to my tint. my wife didnt even notice it there when she rode in it before i told her.

Where was the cam mounted for him not to see it ?
on a cruisecam headrest mount and see comments above.

Is the camera motion activated? What type of battery powers it?
the mobius is set up for motion detect, and it's powered via usb. one of my cameras has a battery, and the other has a capacitor. i'll eventually put a capacitor on the other one if the battery ever dies, which i doubt.

Did you ever mention the video to the guy? I wouldn't really mad at that, since it was off and day-dreaming:lol:
no i never mentioned it since he was just having a little fun. i probably would've done the same thing if i was his age and working there. i could have easily posted the video on the dealer's facebook page and said "what's the name of this young man?" on it.

hahahahah

did he have trouble gettin into 3rd there? lol :clap2:
i just noticed that lol.

Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Wait... I do that all the time.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app

[ame]

Dude was granny shifting not double clutching like he should. You should be glad that the 100 shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake. Almost had me? Now me and the mad scientist here have to rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
The G's could be getting on then off exit ramps. I can max out the .5g meter in my wifes Q50 super easily.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible

[ame]
Well it’s a 3+ year thread, but I have to comment. From my view, I think he stalled at about the 2 minute mark and/or missed a shift.

That was hilarious. :rockon:

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Awww 2019 is bringing zombies to life

Roger Blose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 1988 Mustang GT, 2009 Lincoln MKZ
I always place a block of styrofoam behind the gas pedal under the carpet to stop any flooring of the gas pedal. Try it and see that it works pretty well.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Valet mode .... maybe???