Sponsored

Daily Driver Mods

dman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt pp lightning
I can't think of any mod in the suspension that would make your ride more comfortable. My suggestion would be don't touch anything mechanical and focus your attention to the interior. Maybe upgrade to higher quality leather seats and higher quality leather steering wheel (the touch points). and Maybe do some sound deadening on the inside, but don't go too crazy, because you'll be adding a lot of weight with that stuff. And if you don't like your wheel designs, go aftermarket but be conscious of the wheel weights. Lighter than stock wheels is obviously prefferd.
first mod i make is lighter wheels. performance pack and most Ford factory's are in the 30-34 lb
range. my OZ wheels are 21 lbs. i stayed with 19's. major difference in acceleration, braking and
keeping the wheels in contact/suspension response.
Sponsored

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Steeda IRS brackets seem like a next best thing...since you've gone this far
I have the BMR CB005 kit sitting in a box on my garage floor that I got on sale. Might be a winter project.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
For a daily driver, you're going to need some Rokblokz. Saves your rear quarter panels from looking like it was hit with bird-shot.

GT450

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mustang manual
For a daily driver, you're going to need some Rokblokz. Saves your rear quarter panels from looking like it was hit with bird-shot.
Best mod in my opinion is a decent steering wheel makes the car feel completely different and a set of Bilsteins with OEM springs gtes it just about ring.

Rojito_95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT PP1/MT82, 95 F-150 XL "custom"
I like the look of rear window louvers, and from a practical stance they really cut down on solar heating. This summer the car was unberable when getting in. Some things too hot to touch, and had to use my covid mask as a 'pot handler' to shift and steer until A/C helped.

spend an extra $75, and go the metal ones over ABS ... but thats just my bias. Sure the ABS are fine as well.
any recommendations on where to get some metal ones? louvers are on my list for the 1/4 windows and the rear window

Sponsored

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
yes, i'd really appreciate a nice phone holder ... but where?? dont have nav, or carplay - so phone-as-gps is desireable. just cant imagine a practical and tasteful way to mount one.
imagination isnt my strong point though
Ebay has a magnetic holder that works great. The small base swivels and has a friction knob. 3m tape on the back. I installed mine on the rh edge/border of the nav frame. A metal backplate is attached to the phones case and your all set. I mounted the plate on the lower third of the case so it wouldn't interfere with wireless charging.
yes, i'd really appreciate a nice phone holder ... but where?? dont have nav, or carplay - so phone-as-gps is desireable. just cant imagine a practical and tasteful way to mount one.
imagination isnt my strong point though
I've got this one and it's great. Attached it right side of nav screen. Uses 3m tape so easily removed.

Screenshot_20220107-082531_eBay.jpg

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
6spd or A10?
I've done cosmetic upgrades to my '19 GT/CS.
One of my favorites was installing the HURST auto shift handle. (Looks great, Feels great).
And since I didn't like the GT/CS rims, I went with 20" Foose Legends.
Chrome bits in the interior and under the hood.
0.jpg

Sponsored

nustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT, performance pak, active exhaust
chrome bits under the hood ..... way to tease :camera:

Stangalang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT Altas Blue
Agreed, one of my first mods was a Block It sound deadening mat that covers the whole trunk floor. Goes right over the factory mat and is removable. Big difference and very easy! I'm thinking about matting on the rear wheel tubs also. Under the rear seats I'll have to look at too. These cars are quite noisy.
I installed a Ford cargo net in the trunk, K&N drop in air filter/Airaid tube, Weather tech floor liners for the winter and covered the ugly airbag warning labels on the sun visors. Of course winter wheels and tires, Michelin PS4S summers replaced the nasty Pirelli PZero Corsa 4s.
So far....
Did the block it sound mat really that big of a difference? How has it been holding up. Thinking about getting it.

Son of SVO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Ecoboost premium coupe
Has made a difference sound wise. Bang for the buck understanding it's limitations. Since I never moved forward with wheel well or rear underseat sound deading I don't know how it might all have worked together.
No issues for me from a durability perspective.
Quality product, recommended.
Sponsored