Sponsored

D1x PC being installed as we speak, let’s talk fuel systems.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
As you all know from my “Coming back to boost” thread my D1x PC is being installed as we speak. At some point i want add a fuel system for e-85. Ive looked at the Fore innovations systems, the jpc budget kit, and the sai li kit. Im leaning towards the sai li kit mostly because of price $950, its hard to beat. But i also like the jpc budget kit. The fore kit is nice but i don’t want to spend that much! Those of you that have these kits please chime in on why you bought them and what i should know about them.
Thanks
Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
I went with the Sai Li kit because at the time I was only after 700 wheel. Now that I had that for a Summer looking for more power...I am sending in my P1 to get the D1X...I guess we will see how far Sai Lis kit will take me. I have heard its good for 850 wheel. Price point was right and piece of cake to install....have had no issues with it at all.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I went with the Sai Li kit because at the time I was only after 700 wheel. Now that I had that for a Summer looking for more power...I am sending in my P1 to get the D1X...I guess we will see how far Sai Lis kit will take me. I have heard its good for 850 wheel. Price point was right and piece of cake to install....have had no issues with it at all.
Have you talked to him about what it would take to upgrade to his triple pump setup? Just wondering if you basically need to buy a whole new system from him. IF I go his route I’ll keep my JMS BAP and buy a second one if I need it in the future.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Have you talked to him about what it would take to upgrade to his triple pump setup? Just wondering if you basically need to buy a whole new system from him. IF I go his route I’ll keep my JMS BAP and buy a second one if I need it in the future.
I have not...thinking it would require rails and then convert to a true return style system but not sure. Going to look into it.

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I have not...thinking it would require rails and then convert to a true return style system but not sure. Going to look into it.
Yea, better off keeping the BAP and adding a second one later.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
As you all know from my “Coming back to boost” thread my D1x PC is being installed as we speak. At some point i want add a fuel system for e-85. Ive looked at the Fore innovations systems, the jpc budget kit, and the sai li kit. Im leaning towards the sai li kit mostly because of price $950, its hard to beat. But i also like the jpc budget kit. The fore kit is nice but i don’t want to spend that much! Those of you that have these kits please chime in on why you bought them and what i should know about them.
Thanks
our fore system is far from expensive, especially compared to even the sai kit.

just hit me up for forum specials.

less expensive than the jpc system and upgradeable

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Dude talk to Rev Auto - they also have a E85 system they can install for you. I just got mine from them. Your car is there anyway...

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
I went with the Sai Li kit since ill never be above 800whp. If you want to go after more power I'd go with the Fore system since it is upgrade able.

OP
OP
Dominant1

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Dude talk to Rev Auto - they also have a E85 system they can install for you. I just got mine from them. Your car is there anyway...
Well I want to see if this bad ass blower needs fuel beyond my bap to make even more power on pump. Adam will let me know during the tuning process. So i'm gathering info from you guys in case i have to make a decision right away to go with a fuel system for pump now and later on e-85...

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dominant1

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Im waiting for Beefcakes "up to 20% off" deal to see how that will affect the Fore's price.
Its tomorrow and its a pretty good savings. deal with terry direct he will hook you up!

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT
It's good for 900whp on e85 @7200, I just maxed it out last week (twin gt500 pumps). I'm sure the DW1000 are right behind it due to duty cycle. So if your wanting more ID1300 would be needed also.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
There about three other threads on this subject going on right now in the forum. the Sal Li kit is nice but it does not use a filter and the lines are not PTFE so they will degrade over time. I would opt for a kit with PTFE lines. The Sai Li triple kit uses the ON3 hat and it is like 1700 with PTFE lines. JN2 on othe forum is putting together kits as well so you might want to PM him.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
There about three other threads on this subject going on right now in the forum. the Sal Li kit is nice but it does not use a filter and the lines are not PTFE so they will degrade over time. I would opt for a kit with PTFE lines. The Sai Li triple kit uses the ON3 hat and it is like 1700 with PTFE lines. JN2 on othe forum is putting together kits as well so you might want to PM him.
thought his kits wouldnt be ready for some time.
Sponsored