• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

D1 Procharger Head Unit

pxdenial

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
Procharger Head Unit with 4.10 pulley for sale. Car made close to 700 hp. Upgrading to a bigger blower. I'm up in the air on the price right now. Someone make me an offer and we will talk. I'll start with $2850 on it.
procharger.jpg
Sponsored

JRENIGAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT A6 3.15 premium
None of my buisness but I thought you should know, used D1's generally go for $1800-$2000. I bought my last D1 for $1800 with 6k miles on it. :thumbsup:

Shadow5_0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
None of my buisness but I thought you should know, used D1's generally go for $1800-$2000. I bought my last D1 for $1800 with 6k miles on it. :thumbsup:

Definitely should have PM'd him this bro. :thumbsup:

JRENIGAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT A6 3.15 premium

Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Want to sell the 4.1 and belt separately? Stage 2 kit right?

OP
OP

pxdenial

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
No thanks. It's a stage 1. I'm on the fence here lately. Sell the head unit for a good price or sell the whole kit. Someone make me an offer.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
No thanks. It's a stage 1. I'm on the fence here lately. Sell the head unit for a good price or sell the whole kit. Someone make me an offer.
Upgrade the D1 to a D1X. That will take you to almost 1k whp. Next from there is f1a and you will need a lot more than a fuel system to keep that from scattering your motor!

OP
OP

pxdenial

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
I'm upgrading to an F1A if this sells. Buddy of mine has one that's brand new he's giving me a deal on.