Sponsored

D you have Shelby Stripes?

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Looking to get some classic flat black shelby stripes on my car with the red accents. Was curious to see how much everyone paid to have theirs done. I was just quoted 700 from bumper to bumper.

Thanks
Sponsored

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
yikes, that sounds expensive... BIG WORM has a full kit for a little over $200, and its cut to fit the s550, and made from good materials. if you can put it on yourself, you just saved a lot of money. ive seen a lot of guys quote they had them installed for $150-200.....im looking at putting some of these on my car too.

BTW, check out the big worm website, they have lots of color/size options.

OP
OP
Beef

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Yeah I thought that was a little pricey... but I don't think I trust myself putting them on perfectly lol. This guy can turn a wrench but can't do artsy crap like this...

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Yeah I thought that was a little pricey... but I don't think I trust myself putting them on perfectly lol. This guy can turn a wrench but can't do artsy crap like this...
Lol, I am the same way. I screwed up my first bigworm kit and then bought another one. I paid someone to install my second kit.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Beef

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
I recall a guy at a local show who just picked up his GT350 and had it clear bra'ed along with the A pillars I believe he said it was around 1200.....

I might just get some cheap crap and see how bad I am at laying it down myself... who knows i might just surprise myself...

CorryBasler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Package
My car had Shelby GT350 stripes installed by the dealer before I bought my car (Was a dealer option I could have lived without) but they added $1600 onto the price of the car for it....

728 PONY

728 Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT premium p/p
[MENTION=20256]Beef[/MENTION]
Just got my Big Worm stripes put on in Los Angeles... $300.00... Try a company that does wraps... try to work something with the positive exposure the company would get with forums...

Diego Narwhal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2015 GT PP
I got my super snake stripes from Big Worm and had them installed locally. Cost me $490 total...

OP
OP
Beef

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
@Beef
Just got my Big Worm stripes put on in Los Angeles... $300.00... Try a company that does wraps... try to work something with the positive exposure the company would get with forums...
Looking to get the same exact stripes that is on your car..... so puuurdy on black

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I recall a guy at a local show who just picked up his GT350 and had it clear bra'ed along with the A pillars I believe he said it was around 1200.....

I might just get some cheap crap and see how bad I am at laying it down myself... who knows i might just surprise myself...
I've thought about this too. Your can get a 3M kit on ebay with front bumper, mirror caps, and partial hood/fenders for like $450-500.

I can't imagine it's THAT hard if you watch some install videos and just make sure everything is super clean when working and use lots of solution. I think the hardest parts are the front end with the tiny sliver below the lower grill and those tight areas.
Sponsored