Vehicle(s)
2016 gtpp
Hello,
My name is Steve
I am the owner of scp cyl heads here in Houston texas
We are a two man shop that has over 60 years of experience and expertise
In custom cyl head work ranging from top fuel to dirt bikes
Everything in between

We have to our credit national records in Nhra and a very proud to offer our services to the members of this forum

Each cyl head package we produce is custom tailored to each individual
. The heads are cleaned. Fully disassembled and checked. The heads are then given our custom hand porting and valve job services depending upon your desired needs

The heads are the reassembled with each and every valve hand lapped. The vale tip heights and seat pressures are set and the the heads are delivered

We flow each And every head during this operation to show before and after numbers for each customer. We offer custom upgrades to each head according to the needs of the customer

These upgrades include aftermarket stainless one piece valves. Conical I ate wire valve springs and matching custom titanium retainers

What makes us so special? Well all we do is cyl heads. We sell our products through a vendor program. With this being our first time offering our four valve ford head program to the general public.

We can focus on being the best in our specialty this way. Our r@d program has seen stock valve coyote heads for the 2015-2017 cars reach in excess of 350 cfm. Like I said this was using stock valves. Imagine what a one piece aftermarket valve would be like!!

For general pricing please pm me for details.

More to come!!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.