CVF street IC made where is it made

SnowFox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grabber
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2017 ECOboost, Saleen S351
So ive been looking hard at the CVF intercooler.

I know CVF is an American company, based here. But are their Street intercoolers made in the U.S. as well? I wanna say I think they are but I'm not for sure. When I can I would rather spend extra money on something made in the u.s. (or at least not china) of course, ebay and and amazon are flooded with with similar looking IC's for $130 less.

I wanna make sure I'm not buying a Chinese OEM-Rebranded inter-cooler. Because if it is a Chinese rebrand their would be no point in paying the extra money.

im not questioning, or trying to insult CVF in anyway. Im just not familiar with them, and I wasn't able to find Manufacturing location anywhere.
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I really 100% believe every single intercooler is made over seas.

MattSin97

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost Premium

I know CVF is an American company, based here. But are their Street intercoolers made in the U.S. as well? I wanna say I think they are but I'm not for sure. When I can I would rather spend extra money on something made in the u.s. (or at least not china) of course, ebay and and amazon are flooded with with similar looking IC's for $130 less.

I wanna make sure I'm not buying a Chinese OEM-Rebranded inter-cooler. Because if it is a Chinese rebrand their would be no point in paying the extra money.

im not questioning, or trying to insult CVF in anyway. Im just not familiar with them, and I wasn't able to find Manufacturing location anywhere.
They will probably pop on here and let you know. They seem pretty straight up.

cvf-jason

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cvfab.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Mustang

Given the nature of the industry we don't go into details, but I can wholeheartedly tell you that we are anything but a Chinese rebrand. When in doubt ask for the data, and our data - which we purposely display on the product page on our site - doesn't lie.

Last edited:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Given the nature of the industry we don't go into details, but I can wholeheartedly tell you that we are anything but a Chinese rebrand. When in doubt ask for the data, and our data - which we purposely display on the product page on our site - doesn't lie.
thats great to hear. I know a lot of them have the cores made from overseas, I remember when I wanted an IC, everyone fricken was backordered til they arrived from overseas. lameness. everyone bought them all up!

Sponsored

OP
OP
SnowFox

SnowFox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grabber
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2017 ECOboost, Saleen S351
Thanks for the reply. I want to reiterate I wasn't trying to question or insult in anyway.

Its hardly possible sometimes to avoid chinese manufactured goods. But when I can I actively seek products that are made in the USA, should that fail I look for anything that at least not chinese, if that fails, then I just try to avoid rebrand, if that fails..I just find the cheapest.

Last edited:

cvf-jason

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cvfab.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Mustang
Thanks for the reply. I want to reiterate I wasn't trying to question or insult in anyway.

Its hardly possible sometimes to avoid chinese manufactured goods. But when I can I actively seek products that are made in the USA, should that fail I look for anything that at least not chinese, if that fails, then I just try to avoid rebrand, if that fails..I just find the cheapest.
I hear you! No offense taken whatsoever. I just felt it was best to clarify.

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
I hear you! No offense taken whatsoever. I just felt it was best to clarify.
In terms of manufacturing location, you did anything but.

PS: I run a CVF street IC, charge pipes & downpipe and I'm very pleased with the quality of their products.

Last edited:

TaysonGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I've been running a CVF Street Intercooler for over a month now and it is miles better than the stock intercooler. Even with the stock rubber charge pipes my charge air temps have never gone 20 degrees above ambient temperature in sport+ mode with spirited driving. Even without a tune I noticed my Ecoboost felt much happier in the higher RPM's with it installed. It does it's job well and wherever it's made it's a quality product and a must have for an Ecoboost.
Sponsored