Sponsored

Customized Diecast Replica of Your Car

XDMan

El Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium With 50th Anniversary Pack
Not sure if this has been posted before, so apologies if that's the case. My sister is getting me a customized diecast model of my car. Custom Diecast Replicas will replicate your car along with all your mods (interior, exterior, exhaust, engine, etc). It won't be cheap, but for all you enthusiasts who would love an "S550 mini-me", then this company can do it.

BTW - I'm in no way affiliated with the company, but thought I would pass along if anyone is interested. I still have a couple mods I want to make before ordering the model.

From their website:

Cost
The standard cost of just a repaint is $250.00-$275.00 depending on the starter car. This price does not include the starter car which we can provide if needed. The average project including the car and all the most common work ordered runs about $500.00. But depending on what is needed, some can be as inexpensive as $50.00 or can run as high as $2000.00.

Estimated Completion Time
The average repaint project takes approximately 8-12 weeks to complete. The more detailed and customized cars take several months to a year based on the time of year the projects are needed and Christmas being the busiest season. CDR supplies each customer with a work order /contract that includes the information about what we are doing to create your replica and what CDR is
charging you for. Upon completion CDR will email pictures of your completed replica to you for approval.
Sponsored

MultiMediaWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
This would be really cool if I had an extra 2 grand laying around.