Customization shops

1badguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
I'm in the San Francisco east bay area. Any recommendations for shops that do rear seat deletes, caliper painting ,performance work?
Sponsored

Kayyyy11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kayla
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Mustang Convertible
I just found a company called Finish Logic in Concord that does caliper painting. High Temp Paint is approximately $400 - they paint them on the car and have a 24 hour turn around time. If you want powder coating they do that as well, but you have to bring the parts disassembled.

Another company I'm looking into is SS Customs, unfortunately they are in Redwood City but they are a one stop shop for EVERYTHING including performance. I need a clear bra and want to tint my head and tail lights as well. Seems easy to be able to drop it at one place. Their quote for calipers was $1,200 but they didn't specify powder vs paint so I'm waiting for the follow up.

Let me know if you do find any shops in the East Bay like SS Customs!

OP
OP
1badguy

1badguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
I just found a company called Finish Logic in Concord that does caliper painting. High Temp Paint is approximately $400 - they paint them on the car and have a 24 hour turn around time. If you want powder coating they do that as well, but you have to bring the parts disassembled.

Another company I'm looking into is SS Customs, unfortunately they are in Redwood City but they are a one stop shop for EVERYTHING including performance. I need a clear bra and want to tint my head and tail lights as well. Seems easy to be able to drop it at one place. Their quote for calipers was $1,200 but they didn't specify powder vs paint so I'm waiting for the follow up.

Let me know if you do find any shops in the East Bay like SS Customs!
Thank you!

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Rear seat delete kits online and even with 0 knowledge you can do it yourself in about 1-3 hours. Back seats literally pop off and a few bolts to take off. Calipers just pop the wheels off and paint them yourself for less then 40 bucks. Use all that saved money for more performance parts
Sponsored