Sound Wave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50th Anniversary Limited Edition MT
Vehicle Showcase
I posted this in the FB group but I thought I would share this here too.

An Etsy vendor custom made me a Weathertech mat decal based on our dash plaque. He said that it will be metallic silver. Since it includes the production number, he needs to custom make each one. He asked that I pass on the word. He charges $49.95 for the decal with our production number and that includes 4 decals. You remove the existing Weathertech decal and put this one in its place. He makes them for other vehicles as well.
Here is a link to his site in case anyone is interested. I had to order mats yesterday since I don't have any Weathertech mats. :/ I missed out on the Lloyd embroidered mats but I think this is the next best thing.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/972069...onV93Zef1&eaid=556080015043&x_eaid=3ce0d39374

icm_fullxfull.341144445_ewabpcdsu40s0w8wcwow.png
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Dont want to be a negative Nancy, but every set of weather tech matts, the little badges on the matts, all eventually fell off over time. this is not like obsessive cleaning, I wash them like once or twice a year. but they've all came off overtime. Doesn't effect the mats, but the little badges are just glued on, and come off easily after some heat/cool cycles atleast mine all have.

OP
OP
Sound Wave

Sound Wave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Dont want to be a negative Nancy, but every set of weather tech matts, the little badges on the matts, all eventually fell off over time. this is not like obsessive cleaning, I wash them like once or twice a year. but they've all came off overtime. Doesn't effect the mats, but the little badges are just glued on, and come off easily after some heat/cool cycles atleast mine all have.
Thanks for the heads up. I have no experience with them so I cannot comment. I am not sure what type of adhesive he uses. I guess I can just add some glue in addition to the adhesive on the decal to make sure it doesn't fall off so easily. On the bright side, I should have no problem removing the stock decal. :)

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
yeah, you can always clean them up, but when my badges came off, they was covered with dust/small rocks and stuff on sticky side. so I just tossed them in trash. never really cared about the badges in the cars. the matts though, ALL my cars, have held up beautifully. I have friends with the husky etc.. I think they feel cheap, I dont want the soft rubber variant, the weather techs never folded down or anything. when the badges fell off, there was ZERO adhesive on the mats.

except my rears in mustang, they kinda fold up a little on the edges, but whatever. I dont ever see them. I dont have guest. the fronts all hold up perfect. I think its because the rear matts are simply a lot smaller, and not much of a wall to make a strong support.

dogteam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE
Can someone help me understand why the Lloyd mats with the 50th Anniversary logo are available for various model year Mustangs except the 2015(S550)

OP
OP
Sound Wave

Sound Wave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone help me understand why the Lloyd mats with the 50th Anniversary logo are available for various model year Mustangs except the 2015(S550)
I think it is because their production of 2015+ sold out and the other years are all they have left.
Sponsored