OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Ooof. He did the logo backwards on yours, too?

That sucks.

(To be clear for anyone reading, that's a knob from scammer Derek Tackett/Anarchy Motive, NOT a Billetworkz knob. Billetworkz wouldn't fuck up a knob like that as they seem to actually have attention to detail.)

TBLGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST and 22 GT500

That sucks.

(To be clear for anyone reading, that's a knob from scammer Derek Tackett/Anarchy Motive, NOT a Billetworkz knob. Billetworkz wouldn't fuck up a knob like that as they seem to actually have attention to detail.)
honesty I didn’t even notice that and it doesn’t bother me.

TBLGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)

That sucks.

Tell me how it’s backwards? Billetworkz is backward.

7CA80F87-4DEB-400B-854E-5D6390EDBC09.png

DB6D775D-458B-4DF7-9340-0CE8033FC577.jpeg

OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
It's backwards because the logo, when it's on the driver's side of the car, should face the front.

Check out a GT500 driver's side emblem sometime.

This is similar to displaying the flag on a military uniform or the side of a vehicle - you never display the flag in retreat. So if you wear the flag on your right shoulder, it's "reversed" so it appears to be moving forward.

Like I said, attention to detail.

Sponsored

TBLGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
It's backwards because the logo, when it's on the driver's side of the car, should face the front.

Check out a GT500 driver's side emblem sometime.

This is similar to displaying the flag on a military uniform or the side of a vehicle - you never display the flag in retreat. So if you wear the flag on your right shoulder, it's "reversed" so it appears to be moving forward.

Like I said, attention to detail.
I think it came out awesome.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I think it came out awesome.
It does look really good and I'm glad you were actually able to get it. That said look at your post #166. That's the way it's supposed to be. If it were mine that would drive me nuts. But you're happy so that is that.

1614274343087.png

TBLGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
It does look really good and I'm glad you were actually able to get it. That said look at your post #166. That's the way it's supposed to be. If it were mine that would drive me nuts. But you're happy so that is that.

1614274343087.png
I wanted that exact one with red engraving but Billetworkz wouldn’t do it

OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
It does look really good and I'm glad you were actually able to get it.
That's the sad part. He got his, that means two other people didn't.

That's how Derrick works. He ghosts people. He sends out just enough knobs to appear to be a legitimate business. If he could get away with sending out no knobs, he'd do that. But then people wouldn't post pictures on social media like this guy and the circle wouldn't continue...

If you're reading this: do not buy from Anarchy Motive/Derrick Tackett. He's a known scammer. Click Here.

Buy from Billetworkz, or ShiftSolutionsCo, or MGW, or literally anyone else. They're honest.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Interesting. I thought he had access to a wide pallet of field and fill colors.

But then again my order was a couple of years ago and things have certainly changed since then..
I don't recall exactly but I think at some point Billetworkz stopped doing color-fill because they couldn't guarantee the quality of it.

Which is another thing about Anarchy Motive - my AM knob looks like it was done by someone with uncorrected myopia. It's bad. At least Billetworkz is honest about their capabilities.

That said, a few days ago I saw a picture on their FB that seemed to have color-fill knobs in it. So maybe they've started again.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
If you know him, you should ask him why he's such a huge piece of shit. He's scammed probably hundreds of people, if not thousands. You see it on every car enthusiast forum on the internet.
OMG. The truest and funniest post I’ve read in quite a while...

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Well this thread has made me look into one now. Waiting to see how close their gloss orange is to Twister Orange

OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Well this thread has made me look into one now. Waiting to see how close their gloss orange is to Twister Orange
I think @Tank posted earlier in this thread about this - but they use a certain brand of powdercoat that you can get sample chips for and compare to your paint.

I should probably start a table of "good enough" matches and add that to the OP, huh? Let me know what you find out.
Sponsored