Sponsored

Currently Available New Naturally Aspirated Options

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
To say that the Ariel is so beyond my driving talent would be the understatement of the century
At the speeds you are likely to drive on a public road, the aerial is probably easier and safer than the mustang.

WD :like:
Sponsored

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
At the speeds you are likely to drive on a public road, the aerial is probably easier and safer than the mustang.

good point. I drive SO slow.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I wasn’t meaning that you drive slow lol

Let’s say you drove your stang down a country lane at 7/10ths and there was an identical you driving driving an aerial sat on your back bumper. Whilst you in the stang would be sweaty palmed, the identical you in the Aerial would be taking it easy, updating their insta profile etc and the car would would be completely unstressed taking everything in its stride - probably not even putting any heat in the tyres or brakes :like:

You don’t have to be a good driver to drive a fast car, but you need to be a good driver to drive a fast car fast and / or explore its limits :like:

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Noticed the Corvette C8 was mentioned, it just looks wrong (spotted one last week parked up in the same colour as the below clip) in fact i think it looks terrible and on this YouTube review sounds pretty average too. And with a base price of £88k you would be mad wouldn’t you? When i first saw the promo vids for it they did a good job of making it look far far better than it actually does, by god its bad in the flesh.

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Noticed the Corvette C8 was mentioned, it just looks wrong (spotted one last week parked up in the same colour as the below clip) in fact i think it looks terrible and on this YouTube review sounds pretty average too. And with a base price of £88k you would be mad wouldn’t you? When i first saw the promo vids for it they did a good job of making it look far far better than it actually does, by god its bad in the flesh.

Yes, I mentioned it as one of the very few NA powerful motors still available for sale new in the UK. I don't really consider the C8 a classic American muscle car anymore with the mid-engine layout. It seems like a very good performance car, especially the Z06 edition. Would I buy a regular C8 for ÂŁ88k, no. I would buy a Mach 1 and put +ÂŁ20k of mods into the car. But that's just me, I'm sure others will disagree. I actually considered a C8 before buying my '21 M1. As soon as I heard there was just one dealer in all of the UK, I hung up the phone. Not that I want to bring my car to a Ford dealer, but at least I have several to choose from if I had to.
Sponsored