Sponsored

Curious does anyone know if Michelin will make the P4S in OEM sizes?

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
Curious as I am anxious to try a set of these tires out. a few friends put them on their M cars and 991 Porsche and say they are awesome. They only offer a 350R lower aspect ratio spec now which most guys are running but i need more sidewall for where I drive.

Does anyone have any info on this because Tire Rack has no inside info to share.
Sponsored

TheDeadCow

Just some guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hot Rod
Vehicle Showcase
From what I've read from other groups, the 4S is an improvement in the wet only. Just hearsay, so take it with a grain of salt.

OP
OP

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
i think the Pilot SS is an awesome tire i honestly dislike the stretched sidewalls on these OEM sizes I just don't like the look aesthetically. I have owned so many sizes of the Pilot SS and none of them were stretched like this. It just reminds me of the whole Stance Import car scene i would prefer a more normal sidewall profile.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Idt i can handle the lower tire either. Already have issues just getting my car on the lift

Eritas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
From what I've read from other groups, the 4S is an improvement in the wet only. Just hearsay, so take it with a grain of salt.
+1. It wasn't made for the GT350 like the PSS is. Why not stick with the OEM PSS?

Sponsored

RaceRed350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Shelby GT350, 1989 Ford Mustang LX coupe
I spoke to a Michelin rep at VIR a couple months ago & asked if there were plans to make the PS4S in the non R sizes. He said that they were definitely going to offer more sizes around springtime 2018 but couldn't give me a definite yes on our exact 295-35 & 305-35 sizes... Guess we just have to wait & see :frusty: