Curb Rash Right Front *OUCH!

JUNQDAWG

Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT 5.0 10 SPEED
Cheap way out . if no big chunks gouged out of wheel lip . . Wal-Mart. Shiny black finger nail polish . several coats . un-noticeable unless you are looking for it . <My curb rash was not as big as yours . but the finger nail $1.59 bottle is still on the wheel. thru 20 Carwashes . Or get on line and buy a used wheel from reputable auto Salvage yard. I did for a full size spare for a $100. in a Condition #8. Small curb SCRATCHES . Out with fingernail polish . Its in the Trunk unseen till you need it . Probably buy a #10 perfect wheel for $125. Good Luck. And Don't be TOO HARD ON THE GIRL> . Be glad that's ALL IT WAS . and nobody hurt. Junqdawg

331GT

Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
Here's mine. Cars are cheap - daughters are expensive. ;-)

Rash.jpg
I JUST did this to my right front last night trying to go to a drive up ATM. so pissed. same wheels. what did you end up doing with yours and how did it come out?

ALLSTOCK

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
I JUST did this to my right front last night trying to go to a drive up ATM. so pissed. same wheels. what did you end up doing with yours and how did it come out?
oooo thats a dirty rash

Super-Genius

Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Oxford White Mustang GT
I had the same thing happen with a previous Mustang of mine. There was a place here in Dallas that refinished wheels. I took them my damaged one and they gave me a different wheel that was already redone. I think it cost me around 125. Wheel looked perfect . Hope you get it sorted

331GT

Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
I had the same thing happen with a previous Mustang of mine. There was a place here in Dallas that refinished wheels. I took them my damaged one and they gave me a different wheel that was already redone. I think it cost me around 125. Wheel looked perfect . Hope you get it sorted
Thanks for the info. started looking at what's around here, just havent had time to do anything this week.

Advertisement

104 - Cervini's Auto Designs - 1
Advertisement