Curb Rash [emoji17]

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
It was bound to happen... I park on a curb/street for work and I knew it was bound to happen. Anyways here's the pictures.. Any ideas on fixing it? What's the best way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Super easy fix thats not even that bad, some black touchup paint to fix it and or if you want to you can sand it down smooth and then touch it up with some paint.

six_shooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 DIB, 2018 HD Iron 1200
It's hard to find a black that is a match, I tried a few different ones and they are all much darker. The black of these wheels is a few shades lighter than most blacks.

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Burn the car, it's ruined.

Maybe google local wheel repair in your area. You could then have all four repainted if they say they can't match the color.

Sponsored

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Check this out, followed these steps on my old car, worked very well. Hardest part is finding paint that will match.

[ame]

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
If you don't want to touch it up and live with it, a reputable wheel repair company can fix that with their eyes closed and shouldn't have any issues matching paint. It's amazing the type of damage they can fix for a fraction of the cost of the ridiculously priced OEM wheels...

RARR_LS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I actually just scratched mine today too. My first thought was.. FAAAACCCKKKKKK! Then I just thought about using a black sharpie.

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
I curbed mine too. Couldn't for the life of me figure out how as I only drive back and forth to work with zero parallel parking. Figured out the car wash I occasionally get rinsed off at was the culprit. They have some random rails that narrow as you drive in. Before anyone says anything, I always hand wash and maintain the sealant I have on the car. I simply stop at this touchless wash to get the pollen rinsed off for convenience.

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
dont do the sharpie bro use, go to autozone or pepboys or something like that and get a black touchup paint it will last better that way.

OP
OP
Spartan_Stang

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
Thanks everyone for the options! I will do something, and get these nasty scratches covered up. They will be my winter wheels eventually anyways so not SUPER worried.

Qtrhorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Thanks everyone for the options! I will do something, and get these nasty scratches covered up. They will be my winter wheels eventually anyways so not SUPER worried.
The poor guy you bought the car from would probably be heartbroken if he knew what you did :D

OP
OP
Spartan_Stang

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
The poor guy you bought the car from would probably be heartbroken if he knew what you did :D
hahaha yeah that poor guy! I couldn't imagine! I think he will feel much better when he sees the new Summer Wheel set up that will hopefully be going on in the somewhat near future. This damn money thing...... :frusty:
Sponsored