Sponsored

Creaking When Turning Wheel - 2015 Mustang GT

bsikich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
Can anyone tell me what this creaking is? It is coming from the driver side firewall area I believe. It is not persistent but exists 80% of the time. I noticed after a brutally cold day here in IL (-50* wind chills) this happened. I've taken it to 2 techs now and they say it is nothing with front suspension but cannot pin point where it is coming from.

I will say it is very prominent inside the cabin, however it is barely noticeable outside the car with my ear practically on the front qp. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Sponsored

Svtcobra66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Can anyone tell me what this creaking is? It is coming from the driver side firewall area I believe. It is not persistent but exists 80% of the time. I noticed after a brutally cold day here in IL (-50* wind chills) this happened. I've taken it to 2 techs now and they say it is nothing with front suspension but cannot pin point where it is coming from.

I will say it is very prominent inside the cabin, however it is barely noticeable outside the car with my ear practically on the front qp. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

You ever figure this out? Mine is doing the same thing.