crimson_crowd_eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I've been thinking of buying a cheap eBay / Amazon catch can and making my own setup for the driver's side with some vacuum line and hose clamps. Also something to consider instead of the breathers. You'll save a few beans, too.
Yeah currently I have the JLT passenger side filter. I am considering one of the oil fill cap breathers mostly for the aesthetic but also to relieve some of that pressure.
Sponsored

JCosperStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
So Im going to revive this thread again. I found it in a search.

I have a 2019 "FBO" GT.... it has a JLT passenger side catch can. Is there a breather filter that I could run? A little ricey I know... but I would like it to be visible in the engine bay with the cover on the motor. Anything like that?

https://www.cjponyparts.com/k-n-oil...OvQA2omhSBJyx29J2q4SGLLa5T2iKZFxoCmEQQAvD_BwE

something like this??
I have been running a single Spectre filter on passenger side for over 10k miles. Car just turned 11k. No oil anywhere. You have to pop the check valve out of the pcv valve cover insert. When I swapped my TB around 5k miles there was no oil in intake or tb. With the cover on you will not see it unless you look. fyi.
63084E68-8100-4A8F-B647-CD9907911FBF.jpeg

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
This is a good design, self draining, nice appearance, unobtrusive and looks factory. I wonder how many they would sell if it was priced near it's competitors. I have a JLT 3.0 and it's way over priced IMO. It works, materials are solid and while affordable it's a luxury trinket. Cheaper options that work just as well are readily available yet people still buy these. KPM must have discovered a niche market, someone has to be the Rolex of oil separators. And they are out of stock.... lol.

vincentjm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vincent
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP
Check out JP Racing's stage 2 breather kit. Running them on my n/a car. Got them wrapped in some breather socks I found on Summit Racing.

u9VonNx.jpg

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Check out JP Racing's stage 2 breather kit. Running them on my n/a car. Got them wrapped in some breather socks I found on Summit Racing.

u9VonNx.jpg
link to JP racing?
Sponsored