Covid vaccinations stopped for under 50 and other science updates

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Denmark ENDS Covid vaccinations for almost everyone under 50. - World Freedom Alliance Australia

Hello; Since we all have to make decisions about these vaccines, I found the above link of interest. Seems in a fullness of time more information is become available. Ran across the new information and found the above link. Worth a read, I think. Some important implications. Had helped me make a decision.

Perhaps other new updates have made it thru the filters but are not yet widely known.
Sponsored

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Vaccination against covid-19 - Danish Health Authority (sst.dk)

“The Danish Health Authority expects that the number of covid-19 infections will increase during autumn and winter. Therefore, we recommend vaccination of people aged 50 years and over as well as selected risk groups. Read more about the autumn vaccination programme here.”

“The risk of becoming severely ill from covid-19 increases with age. Therefore, people who have reached the age of 50 and particularly vulnerable people will be offered vaccination. “

Hello; I went to the Danish Health Authority. Shots for 50 and older as well as some at risk. People under 50 are not being mandated to get a booster shot. They can if they have special needs. So, the message fits. They are stopping general booster shots for the under 50 population. People over 50 are "offered" the shots. I added this link as some have cast doubts about the first link I used.

Would be of interest to find more about the thinking behind the decision in more detail. I do not know if this new policy of Denmark's includes the potential upcoming omicron specific shots.

DRU842

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Lightning Blue
Answers direct from the Danish authorities are easy to find: https://www.sst.dk/en/english/corona-eng/vaccination-against-covid-19:

People aged under 50 are generally not at particularly higher risk of becoming severely ill from covid-19. In addition, younger people aged under 50 are well protected against becoming severely ill from covid-19, as a very large number of them have already been vaccinated and have previously been infected with covid-19, and there is consequently good immunity among this part of the population.

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Tonga volcano blast was unusual, could even warm the Earth (msn.com)

Hello; An interesting read. Seems the big eruption pushed lots of water into the upper atmosphere. Speculation being the extra water vapor will linger for a few years and could cause global warming. A purely natural event. Perhaps a rare event as measured with modern equipment.
I do know volcanoes erupt in the oceans and have in recorded history.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Meanwhile Faucci continues his everyone get vaxed agenda.
Seems the big eruption pushed lots of water into the upper atmosphere.
Water vapor is the number 1 green house gas

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Meanwhile Faucci continues his everyone get vaxed agenda.

Water vapor is the number 1 green house gas
Hello; Saw where a Coast Guard rescuer is to be terminated from his job soon because he will not take the vaccine. Made the news the last few days mainly because he was busy rescuing folks from the aftermath of the hurricane (Irma?) in Florida last week. Seems his dismissal is to be within a week or few. The program I saw this on had an interview with the man. Even had an image of him actually doing a rescue.
So on top of the shots not being effective = four shots and you still get sick. On top of the increasing information of linked side effects from the shots. Seems the heart inflammation is a real concern. Seems we still have the shot mandates in place forcing the very healthy who are the least likely to have problems out of critical positions.
I shop at a couple of big box stores. Very few still wear a mask anymore. Fewer plexiglass barriers in place. For most of us the Covid is to be like the flu. Never will be gone, but we go about our business.

I do hope this coming winter will not be a crisis. I fear some will suffer. The climate change thing has a quality which makes it popular with the "green agenda" crews. That being the expected effects will not happen for decades. Sure, they try to label every storm, flood or hot spell as climate change stuff. But weather men and other experts caution they cannot attach these events to human caused climate change.
Even the champions of the climate change agenda say the benefits of the most drastic anti fossil fuel action will not show up for around 50 years. Meantime the "war" on fossil fuels has us with higher costs and/or actual shortages looming.

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
The whole world was fooled, and many still believe the Bullshit.

The so called “vaccines” are not vaccines. They are experimental flu shot variants.
NOBODY should have ever been basically forced to get them.
Proof they don’t even work has been validated anyway.

Natural immunity and time ended up being the best medicine.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
The whole world was fooled, and many still believe the Bullshit.

The so called “vaccines” are not vaccines. They are experimental flu shot variants.
NOBODY should have ever been basically forced to get them.
Proof they don’t even work has been validated anyway.

Natural immunity and time ended up being the best medicine.
I had gotten the 2 pokes and a booster partly because of age and health and having got covid and was as close to becoming hospital bound as one can get. and partly because it was required if I wanted to travel.
I got it again, well by got it again I mean the test showed +.
Now, I was told the vax and booster would make the next time If I got it, not as bad. Well, I am here to tell you, that was a lie. This time has been just as bad as the last time. And other than the loss of taste(everything taste wrong/odd) And I never got my sense of smell really back after the first go around. It is mostly just like having a bad case of the flu. cranked up to 11.
What I'd like to know is, if a person that gets the seasonal flu, If they took the covid test if it come back +.
Still have almost no sense of smell, since 2020, and after the last + test still everything taste odd, But other than that, it was like having a bad case of the flu. Issue now is the dry cough that just won't go away.
I think covid is just a bad bad strain of the flu, that was used to see how much control would be put into place before the backlash started brewing. A social test if you will. and I'll leave it there.
But I really realy would like to know if a person with the seasonal flu, if tested for covid if it default to +. my bet is it will .

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I had gotten the 2 pokes and a booster partly because of age and health and having got covid and was as close to becoming hospital bound as one can get. and partly because it was required if I wanted to travel.
I got it again, well by got it again I mean the test showed +.
Now, I was told the vax and booster would make the next time If I got it, not as bad. Well, I am here to tell you, that was a lie. This time has been just as bad as the last time. And other than the loss of taste(everything taste wrong/odd) And I never got my sense of smell really back after the first go around. It is mostly just like having a bad case of the flu. cranked up to 11.
What I'd like to know is, if a person that gets the seasonal flu, If they took the covid test if it come back +.
Still have almost no sense of smell, since 2020, and after the last + test still everything taste odd, But other than that, it was like having a bad case of the flu. Issue now is the dry cough that just won't go away.
I think covid is just a bad bad strain of the flu, that was used to see how much control would be put into place before the backlash started brewing. A social test if you will. and I'll leave it there.
But I really realy would like to know if a person with the seasonal flu, if tested for covid if it default to +. my bet is it will .
Bingo. Testing is what fooled the world into panic. The flu can be as severe as a 10, or as mild as a 1.... Nobody tests for it. If they created tests for the flu, the sheep would corral right in and get them.....

Sponsored
OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Bingo. Testing is what fooled the world into panic. The flu can be as severe as a 10, or as mild as a 1.... Nobody tests for it. If they created tests for the flu, the sheep would corral right in and get them.....
Hello; A table top can test + for covid is my understanding. Testing positive does not necessarily mean you will be ill from the virus.

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I was in a doctor's office this past Monday. I was asked about my covid shots. Told them i had had only the first two and no boosters at all. I was offered a booster but declined. No big deal and they let it go. No masks worn among the staff as well.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Hello; I was in a doctor's office this past Monday. I was asked about my covid shots. Told them i had had only the first two and no boosters at all. I was offered a booster but declined. No big deal and they let it go. No masks worn among the staff as well.
Mask are still a requirement at doctors office. They asked about the shots and booster, and if I had gotten the "new" booster. other than that the latest push is the shingles vax.
The food tasting weird might help me drop some weight. lol.
The dry cough and coughing fits. is the pain in the ass now. And they are not sure what to do to stop or limit it. other than throwing darts at the wall, and hoping it helps. And stating you might have to deal with it for A month or more.
Ever try to go back to work after covid test+ with a bad cough . The fear is real. So, the powers to be won there.
If it(covid) is Just a really bad strain of the flu or something else We peons will never truly know. I just know I would not wish being that sick on anyone. The scary part is the kids, young kids having RSV after getting poked and ending up in the hospital. That is only going to add fuel to the fire of the anti-vax parents over polo/etc vax's. And their reasoning for noping out of those shots , that will not end well.

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
When I go to see the Doc, or recently had surgery, they still require a mask. I just tell them that I identify as Nancy Pelosi and I am only going to the hair salon!

Then, after they get the joke and I get a laugh, I put on the mask of tyranny.
Sponsored