Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
This is no shit, I'm sitting here reading, Tucker in the background talking.

READY?
HSS secretary
Current VAX shot or booster if one prefers once a year.
Update new and improved benchmark "every 2 months "

VAX pump coming to your town
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
@Burkey will find a way to call this spokesperson a right wing nutjob or Q-anon or doesn't understand the information.

Anyone who has been paying attention, especially in the begining knows that if positive for covid it was a covid death, even if it was a gunshot that killed the person.
So what you’re saying is that during the year 2020, gun deaths went up EVEN MORE than the official figures suggest? You can’t have two causes of death on a death certificate as far as I’m aware.

So, given that:

“In 2020 alone, more than 45,000 Americans died at the end of a barrel of a gun, whether by homicide or suicide, more than any other year on record. The figure represents a 25% increase from five years prior, and a 43% increase from 2010.”

What actual figure would you like to place on gun deaths if some of them are being attributed to Covid instead?

As you said yourself, anyone who was paying attention form the start….I’d say that 2020 was “the start”.

I suggest you also Google the stats for road related deaths while you’re “doing your research”.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
“In 2020 alone, more than 45,000 Americans died at the end of a barrel of a gun,
Apparently those 45000 did not have covid. :)
Not every case was reported wrong. A significant percent were.

So we lock ourselves down force us to get jabbed and wear masks and you wonder why gun deaths went up?

What surprised me was the number of robberies did not go up exponetally. Heck a mask and sunglasses will defeat facial recognition. Gives me a bit more faith in society as a whole.

By the way, welcome to the thread, we won't have you banned.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently those 45000 did not have covid. :)
Not every case was reported wrong. A significant percent were.

So we lock ourselves down force us to get jabbed and wear masks and you wonder why gun deaths went up?

What surprised me was the number of robberies did not go up exponetally. Heck a mask and sunglasses will defeat facial recognition. Gives me a bit more faith in society as a whole.

By the way, welcome to the thread, we won't have you banned.
For clarity, is it your position that these are simple clerical errors or are you asserting that it was done with intent?

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
are you asserting that it was done with intent?
It was done on purpose. Do I think it was malicious? No. There was a monetary incentive for the deaths to be from covid. So unless it was totally obvious it got reported as "from" covid instead of "with" covid.

I don't think this practice is on going.

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
"Technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had covid at the same time it's
are listed as a covid death. So, everyone listed as a covid death doesn't mean that was the cause of the death. but they had covid at the time."

Hello; hope I transcribed it correctly. I await the spin.
Other than someone making the claim, can you provide evidence of this happenig? I’m not referring to “claims” as evidence. I’m asking for death certificates that have been issued with the COD as Covid along with say a newspaper clipping that states the person died in a car accident (fro example). Shouldn’t be too hard to find if it’s happenEd at the rate that’s being claimed.

And for the record, quite clearly nutjobs can be right or left wing. Hell, there’s a bunch of left wing nutters who think that climate change is going to extinguish all of humanity in the next half century or less. Evidence for their claims? Zero. But I’m sure they heard someone say it, so it must be true….🤦‍♂️

(Having serious issues with my tablet, apologises for typos, too hard to fix)

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Other than someone making the claim, can you provide evidence of this happenig? I’m not referring to “claims” as evidence. I’m asking for death certificates that have been issued with the COD as Covid along with say a newspaper clipping that states the person died in a car accident (fro example). Shouldn’t be too hard to find if it’s happenEd at the rate that’s being claimed.

News flash: Death certificates were used that highlighted the incidents.
"can you provide evidence "
That's on you pal we already know the truth. Want to argue with evidence to counter what's posted ............ get it and bring it to the table.

No one is going to convince you or try to for that matter. To have you reconsider your stance on the matter.

Your life, live free or die.

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE

And for the record, quite clearly nutjobs can be right or left wing. Hell, there’s a bunch of left wing nutters who think that climate change is going to extinguish all of humanity in the next half century or less. Evidence for their claims? Zero. But I’m sure they heard someone say it, so it must be true….🤦‍♂️

(Having serious issues with my tablet, apologises for typos, too hard to fix)
Hello; Not your best spin I'm afraid. Does have the effect of a pivot to try to attach the need for a different sort of proof. All I did was listen carefully to an official spoke's person words during what appears to be a press conference and transcribe them. Now you demand I come up with additional evidence in a form you yourself decide is worthy.
I a ,private and non-official, person with no official authority am to gain access to records and must tie the records to matching newspaper articles in order to satisfy you. That is the sort of thing our free press used to do. But you are correct I, as a retired old man, will not be able to meet that standard.
If there is a story here it would be nice if the press dug into the information as you describe. I fear they no longer do this much. Especially as it appears most of the mainstream press took sides some time ago, only reporting what favors the side chosen and suppressing information which might hurt the side chosen. Perhaps a good example is the validity of information from a particular laptop was suppressed for over two years by mainstream press. Only acknowledged by them very recently. To me the press it supposed to search out and report truth, not take sides. For example, when did you learn of that laptop?

My best guess is apparently a need was felt to raise the fear level about Covid with inflated death rates at the time. Perhaps to get more folks to take the jabs???? At any rate such deaths with Covid counting was reported as deaths from Covid for a time at least. That may have stopped. I do not know.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
News flash: Death certificates were used that highlighted the incidents.
"can you provide evidence "
That's on you pal we already know the truth. Want to argue with evidence to counter what's posted ............ get it and bring it to the table.

No one is going to convince you or try to for that matter. To have you reconsider your stance on the matter.

Your life, live free or die.
How many incidents are we talking about here?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello; Not your best spin I'm afraid. Does have the effect of a pivot to try to attach the need for a different sort of proof. All I did was listen carefully to an official spoke's person words during what appears to be a press conference and transcribe them. Now you demand I come up with additional evidence in a form you yourself decide is worthy.
I a ,private and non-official, person with no official authority am to gain access to records and must tie the records to matching newspaper articles in order to satisfy you. That is the sort of thing our free press used to do. But you are correct I, as a retired old man, will not be able to meet that standard.
If there is a story here it would be nice if the press dug into the information as you describe. I fear they no longer do this much. Especially as it appears most of the mainstream press took sides some time ago, only reporting what favors the side chosen and suppressing information which might hurt the side chosen. Perhaps a good example is the validity of information from a particular laptop was suppressed for over two years by mainstream press. Only acknowledged by them very recently. To me the press it supposed to search out and report truth, not take sides. For example, when did you learn of that laptop?

My best guess is apparently a need was felt to raise the fear level about Covid with inflated death rates at the time. Perhaps to get more folks to take the jabs???? At any rate such deaths with Covid counting was reported as deaths from Covid for a time at least. That may have stopped. I do not know.
Who was the offical spokesperson? Where did they deliver this speech? Two very simple questions.

I can find footage of an offical spokesperson saying that wind turbines cause cancer. Does that make it true?

Sponsored

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Who was the offical spokesperson? Where did they deliver this speech? Two very simple questions.

I can find footage of an offical spokesperson saying that wind turbines cause cancer. Does that make it true?
She is:

Ngozi Ogbunamiri Ezike, an internist and pediatrician, was the director of the Illinois Department of Public Health from January 2019 to March 2022.

You can see the Illinois flags behind her. No idea where this was pulled from. She was never in tears regarding losing her job if she didn’t take the vaccine. No idea where that misinformation came from. I remember a tearful press conference where she was overwhelmed with the number of families losing loved ones to Covid. She is an incredible professional. Nice spin again by some that are ill informed.

OP
OP
sk47

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
She is:

Ngozi Ogbunamiri Ezike, an internist and pediatrician, was the director of the Illinois Department of Public Health from January 2019 to March 2022.

You can see the Illinois flags behind her. No idea where this was pulled from. She was never in tears regarding losing her job if she didn’t take the vaccine. No idea where that misinformation came from. I remember a tearful press conference where she was overwhelmed with the number of families losing loved ones to Covid. She is an incredible professional. Nice spin again by some that are ill informed.
Hello; You have jumbled together two separate things. The person in tears was the sister of one of our posting members. She was at the time a practicing physician and had to choose between taking a covid jab or losing her job. It was not misinformation just a mistake on your part. That exchange had nothing to do with Ngozi Ogbunamiri Ezike as far as I know.

That Ngozi Ogbunamiri Ezike was in tears over people dying is from Covid is understandable. Covid killed a lot of people and being upset about it is a normal reaction. Early on the most vulnerable were being struck down.
What she was reporting related to the way those deaths were being counted is the particular tactic being criticized. I recall the first time I knew of such a thing. It was a man who was killed in a car accident who happened to have covid at the time.

As you say and I accept you take about that she is an incredible professional. I will assume her comments are to be taken at face value.

NOTE- I am not and figure most are not trying to belittle the deaths from this viral disease. It is a disease that can and has killed a lot of people. The items I am most critical of are the actions of our leaders, both medical and in governments. Counting folks who died from car wrecks or gunshots as Covid deaths was a mistake but at the time it was done on purpose is how the story played out. They got called on it and backtracked. That was not the worst of such things done to us.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Hello; You have jumbled together two separate things. The person in tears was the sister of one of our posting members. She was at the time a practicing physician and had to choose between taking a covid jab or losing her job. It was not misinformation just a mistake on your part. That exchange had nothing to do with Ngozi Ogbunamiri Ezike as far as I know.

That Ngozi Ogbunamiri Ezike was in tears over people dying is from Covid is understandable. Covid killed a lot of people and being upset about it is a normal reaction. Early on the most vulnerable were being struck down.
What she was reporting related to the way those deaths were being counted is the particular tactic being criticized. I recall the first time I knew of such a thing. It was a man who was killed in a car accident who happened to have covid at the time.

As you say and I accept you take about that she is an incredible professional. I will assume her comments are to be taken at face value.

NOTE- I am not and figure most are not trying to belittle the deaths from this viral disease. It is a disease that can and has killed a lot of people. The items I am most critical of are the actions of our leaders, both medical and in governments. Counting folks who died from car wrecks or gunshots as Covid deaths was a mistake but at the time it was done on purpose is how the story played out. They got called on it and backtracked. That was not the worst of such things done to us.
My apologies for getting that wrong. It was an honest mistake on my part with trying to stay up with the posts. I’m in Chicago and that poor woman had daily press conferences for months and you could see she was very stressed, but forged ahead. When Covid cases finally began to ease she stepped down from her position as the face of Covid in Illinois. She was completely exhausted.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
My apologies for getting that wrong. It was an honest mistake on my part with trying to stay up with the posts. I’m in Chicago and that poor woman had daily press conferences for months and you could see she was very stressed, but forged ahead. When Covid cases finally began to ease she stepped down from her position as the face of Covid in Illinois. She was completely exhausted.
Now I’m confused…lol
Was she suggesting that there were “instances” of covid reporting errors or that there was a systemic push for such a thing to be occurring? The difference is clearly vast

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
In the beginning, here in the States, it was encouraged by admins to call any death who tested positive to be called death from covid. There was a monetary incentive for this since the government funded ER non-insurance payments to the hospital was partly determined by the number of covid deaths. If the person who died had covid and no insurance the hospital called it "from" covid to get a larger check. Most followed directions and since the on call Dr has no idea if the patient is insured or not, called them all "death by covid"

Some think it was a conspiracy to increase the number of covid deaths. In reality it was self preservation. Follow the money.

Yes it really happened and the video is a whistle blower.
Sponsored