Sponsored

Couple of small issues, how many others have these....

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
In Georgia now, about a 900 mile drive from Upstate, NY. Started with a full tank, I think I had to fill up four times. I could only get 14 gallons in, and that is drip feeding the last half gallon in. Getting near 200 miles per tankful. Had to hypermile a couple times to make it to a station. Almost ran out in Thehillshaveeyes County and coasted to the bugaloo mini-mart in Beckley, West Virginia. This car could really use another gallon or two of real world capacity.
Sponsored

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
In Georgia now, about a 900 mile drive from Upstate, NY. Started with a full tank, I think I had to fill up four times. I could only get 14 gallons in, and that is drip feeding the last half gallon in. Getting near 200 miles per tankful. Had to hypermile a couple times to make it to a station. Almost ran out in Thehillshaveeyes County and coasted to the bugaloo mini-mart in Beckley, West Virginia. This car could really use another gallon or two of real world capacity.
My gf tells me "This bitch is like an alcoholic getting 2 for 1 drinks during Happy Hour". Best MPG so far has been 21.1 at 60 MPH for 93 miles. My nephew asked to drive it and I told him sure. He says when are you coming up to Schenectady, NY...... I told him its cheaper to fly him down to Tampa and back then pay for gas.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Since my '16 CS I always said 19 would have been the sweet spot for this car.
Sponsored