Sponsored

Could it be my O2 sensors on the way out?

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Hello Guys,

It's been a while I haven't been on the forum. I have a quick question about an issue I have with my car. I know this is a Mustang forum (I still have my Mustang. Well, the wife has it lol). Anyways, today I'm here cause I have an issue with my Camaro and their forum sucks. I can't register properly and post so I gave up on them. I always had help on this forum so I hope y'all could help me. I'm having some missing idle (I already changed the plugs, MAF, and coil packs). It solved most of my problem but I still get some missing idle and loss of power like the car doesn't want to go as smoothly and torquish as it should. I took a video of my O2 sensors I'm sure if that would help...? The car is a 2011 SS with 164K mile on it. I'm leaning to believe either my O2 sensors are going bad and messes up my mix Air/Fuel or my cats are clogged :/ ... Thought?

I'll try to take another video of my sensors after work.

Thanks! Happy New Year!
Sponsored

OP
OP
StangATX

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone

Here's a second video of my sensors. It back fires pretty loud that's cause I have an exhaust and I'm guessing I'm running a little on the rich side. I'm wondering if it might've busted my cats :/