Sponsored

Cost for GT500 bumper/GT350 fender install

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Could someone share how much it cost to install your GT500 bumper and/or GT350 fenders? I'm attempting to find out where I stand with an install quote. If you did both, I would be really interested on your cost.
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
$$$$$$$$$$

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
You tryin to give your car an identity crisis???

OP
OP
Performance nut

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
You tryin to give your car an identity crisis???
No, I have heard folks perform this install which looks nice. I'm looking to see how an install I got a quote on measures to something similar

Sponsored

Turning Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue 2021 Mustang GT/CS
If you provide your quote information broken down by parts, labor, total, etc., you may be more likely to get a few good replies. Even if they haven't done it themselves, I'm sure there are some people on here who can tell you if your price is in the right ball park.

If you want good feedback, obstruct any identifying information and post it. YMMV, or whatever...lol

kbreeze72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 & 2021 C8 Z51
I'll be finding out early spring what the charge for install and paint is. Just bought the Ikon GT500 front bumper for $989 on Amazon.

OP
OP
Performance nut

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
If you provide your quote information broken down by parts, labor, total, etc., you may be more likely to get a few good replies. Even if they haven't done it themselves, I'm sure there are some people on here who can tell you if your price is in the right ball park.

If you want good feedback, obstruct any identifying information and post it. YMMV, or whatever...lol
The guy didn't provide any of that. I sent him links of the parts and the guy shot back a number. That's it. He came recommended with a strong background in this sort of work. But it didn't fill me with an overwhelming sense of confidence as there was no breakdown as you stated, just a number. I generally don't do business like this but installing these types of parts seems be a very small business, finding installers is hard to find.
Sponsored