Sponsored

Corsa sport or switchpath

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
So haven't the hardest time picking which one lol I do cold starts at 4am so don't want the extremes plus headers are in the future .

Corsa sport sounds great am considering quads but the single is a lot cheaper

Switchpath has dual modes which could be cool help me out lol
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
So haven't the hardest time picking which one lol I do cold starts at 4am so don't want the extremes plus headers are in the future .

The dual mode by closing off the H won't get you much for a volume reduction. It's as loud as the touring catback with it closed, per AWE. Pick the sound you like best. They're all going to be a bit loud at cold start.

OP
OP

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Ya I didn't notice much as far as volume more tone . I want a loud system how ever leaving at 4am idk how to make cold starts better. Start it in reverse and leave right away idk . Just sucks never hearing any in person is your sport a cat back or axle?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Ya I didn't notice much as far as volume more tone . I want a loud system how ever leaving at 4am idk how to make cold starts better. Start it in reverse and leave right away idk . Just sucks never hearing any in person is your sport a cat back or axle?
Sport axleback with a resonated X-pipe. It's sport catback volume with very close to the Xtreme sound. The only way to really calm the cold start is to have a tuner take out the cat warming mode, which retards ignition timing quite a bit and is why it's very loud. Putting it in reverse right away does do it, but it's not a great idea to do this frequently. It takes a little time to get oil circulating, especially when it's cold. You want to give it at least 10-15 seconds, if not 30, to get oil flowing.

OP
OP

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
:( guess maybe corsa sport catback and be done

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Deciding on the same two exhausts, the AWE sounds deeper which is what I think I will go with. Wanted the GT350 quad but the 2.5 inch tubing and raspiness is kind of throwing me off. Let me know what you choose!

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Give us a shout on the Corsa, we have in stock:)

OP
OP

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Deciding on the same two exhausts, the AWE sounds deeper which is what I think I will go with. Wanted the GT350 quad but the 2.5 inch tubing and raspiness is kind of throwing me off. Let me know what you choose!
I'm not sure if the awe touring is louder then corsa sport ? ;(

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I'd expect them to be similar, with the AWE possibly being a little quieter. There's one person who knows.. [MENTION=18539]SoCalTim[/MENTION]

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Yes, I would say it is louder than the Corsa Sport catback.

You can still drive it at constant RPM when cruising, and it is very quiet and drone free, but when you accelerate it is definitely louder. In general the tone is deeper, so you get a rich deep tone.

I'm sure at WOT, the volume is pretty close between the two, but in general driving the AWE is louder.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

You can still drive it at constant RPM when cruising, and it is very quiet and drone free, but when you accelerate it is definitely louder. In general the tone is deeper, so you get a rich deep tone.

I'm sure at WOT, the volume is pretty close between the two, but in general driving the AWE is louder.
I would imagine the exterior volume is very, very similar but the AWE sounds louder inside because it's deeper/doesn't cancel some of those frequencies. The Corsa systems are very, very quiet inside compared to most of the other offerings on the market. For instance, the S-type catback is about the same volume as mine, but it's about twice as loud inside the car.

OP
OP

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt

i want people to know it has an exhaust and know that theres a monster v8 around ... with that being said switch path or corsa sport? lol

i may just do a res delate and save for 3 months or so

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Being able to switch modes i think would be awesome, especially if i had to leave that early. However, it's tough to beat the sound of the corsa sport, especially with catless headers...highly unlikely your neighbors would like you at that point, but they'd know there was a monster around for sure lol

blown302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 mustang gt/2004 svt cobra/2016 GT PP
I have Corsa sport catback and love it. They will hear that coyote for sure, it's got volume if you get on it, but quiet cabin when cruising. You won't regret it.
Sponsored