• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia Corsa Sport Cat back exhaust 2015-17 (Price Drop)

MrOldschool45

MrOldschool45
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
Hi everyone. I'm selling my Corsa Sport Cat back with polished tips for $950 - now reduced to $900 local pick up(I'm in the Richmond Va area) or $1100 - now reduced to $1050 shipped. The exhaust has approximately 500 miles on it. The exhaust is like new. I'm selling because my tastes change often and I don't drive my car very much. This is my sixth exhaust. I've had MBRP Street, Corsa Extreme, Thermal R&D, a Custom Frankenstein cat back, a 2nd Frankenstein cat back, and my current Corsa Sport. I just feel like a different sound. I was considering modding the Corsa for a different sound, but I can't bring myself to do that to such a nice exhaust. Payment is through PayPal.

Thanks
20190906_120238.jpg
20190906_120054.jpg
20190906_120109.jpg
20190906_120035.jpg
20190906_120147.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

17whiteGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Which sounds better out of the 4?

MBRP price is just so much cheaper than the others. If there's sounds just as good....

OP
OP

MrOldschool45

MrOldschool45
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
Which sounds better out of the 4?

MBRP price is just so much cheaper than the others. If there's sounds just as good....
Good morning! The MBRP sounded deep and rumbly , it sounded good, also quiet. But when I went over 4k, the tone all but disappeared (very high pitch.) I was stock then(no long tubes.)

Then I had Corsa Extreme. It was nice, but was too loud for me. Like everyone else has said, no drone and quiet until you get on it.

3rd was Thermal R&D. I put these on a week or two before my Long tube headers went on. My favorite out of the three, being STOCK, were these. I remember the tone and sound level were just right for me. And then I put on long tubes. As expected, it got way way louder. From what I remember, it change the sound and tone enough for me to want to change it real quick.

Skip the failed Frankenstein exhausts and we come to Corsa Sport. I've only had these on with Long tubes. I was concerned about what the volume would be. It turns out they're very good. Quiet when cruising, no drone, and only gets louder with the push of the gas.

So my Favorite cat back with no long tubes is Thermal R&D.

My favorite with Long tubes is Corsa. Mainly because I haven't had anything other than the two Frankenstein exhausts since headers. But, I think the Corsa is top notch.

Thanks

17whiteGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Good morning! The MBRP sounded deep and rumbly , it sounded good, also quiet. But when I went over 4k, the tone all but disappeared (very high pitch.) I was stock then(no long tubes.)

Then I had Corsa Extreme. It was nice, but was too loud for me. Like everyone else has said, no drone and quiet until you get on it.

3rd was Thermal R&D. I put these on a week or two before my Long tube headers went on. My favorite out of the three, being STOCK, were these. I remember the tone and sound level were just right for me. And then I put on long tubes. As expected, it got way way louder. From what I remember, it change the sound and tone enough for me to want to change it real quick.

Skip the failed Frankenstein exhausts and we come to Corsa Sport. I've only had these on with Long tubes. I was concerned about what the volume would be. It turns out they're very good. Quiet when cruising, no drone, and only gets louder with the push of the gas.

So my Favorite cat back with no long tubes is Thermal R&D.

My favorite with Long tubes is Corsa. Mainly because I haven't had anything other than the two Frankenstein exhausts since headers. But, I think the Corsa is top notch.

Thanks
Thanks for the insight! Very helpful.

Gumtp00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Vehicle Showcase
I think this may be my next exhaust, the sport seems like a nice tone since I’m still on stock headers.

Sponsored

Jetjoey18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2007 coyote swapped f150
The sport is just the extreme without the double helix x pipe right?