Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Great news!!

We're ready to take pre orders on the Corsa systems!! Give Dan a shout or shoot me a pm and we'll get you guys taken care of!!

We'll be listing these on the site here shortly but we just got word on all the information and you guys are the first to know!

We'd like to get a "group-buy" in for lack of better words for the pre order.

Again, send me a pm or give Dan a shout at 734-306-5231!
Sponsored

OP
OP
jayman33

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Replied sir!

beniciodeltoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange 5.0
Great news!!

We're ready to take pre orders on the Corsa systems!! Give Dan a shout or shoot me a pm and we'll get you guys taken care of!!

We'll be listing these on the site here shortly but we just got word on all the information and you guys are the first to know!

We'd like to get a "group-buy" in for lack of better words for the pre order.

Again, send me a pm or give Dan a shout at 734-306-5231!
I am still waiting on my car to be delivered. If there is a group buy started when do you think that would be? I am coming from a 2013 boss and I did not have to deal with cutting my exhaust at all, but with the 2015s it seems that certain systems you have to cut into the system. On your site is says fits factory connection so I assume there is no cutting involved.

Thanks

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I am still waiting on my car to be delivered. If there is a group buy started when do you think that would be? I am coming from a 2013 boss and I did not have to deal with cutting my exhaust at all, but with the 2015s it seems that certain systems you have to cut into the system. On your site is says fits factory connection so I assume there is no cutting involved.

Thanks
No cutting on the catback. :thumbsup: