Sponsored

Corsa Performance Catbacks Now Available for the 2020 Shelby GT500!

jm500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2018 Golf GTI, 2018 Toyota Tundra, 2020 Lexus E350
Corsa really didn't have any intentions on making a 2020 GT500 kit. We however wanted to make it happen so we worked with them on trying out different components as well as having to have new parts made for it to work. We're extremely happy with it and I'm sure others who have already ordered them from us will be as well. It sounds great and honestly looks great too. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though so if the tips are an issue that's fine.

I've been driving the car with the system on it and it sounds amazing. All modes, gears, rpms sound just how a Corsa system should sound. Mild while cruising, loud when you get into it and zero drone.

In addition to driving the car with the new system on it around town I had 3 hours of lap time at the Pittsburgh International Race Complex with it on the road course along with members of the Corsa team and a few others and everyone was very impressed with it.

After the event we took the car to Corsa Performance headquarters to show their engineers and a few other members of their team how it sounds and looks and they were also very happy with it.

The system may not be for everyone but as mentioned I'm confident that those who end up running it will be very happy with it.

Thanks!
Does Corsa actually make this exhaust at Corsa or is Lethal building these? It seems the Corsa engineers would already be aware of the sound and looks if they're building it. I question this also because I just ordered the Corsa and when I followed up today on delivery, the Lethal sales rep stated these were made to order at Lethal Performance, so it'd be another week or so before it would be shipped.
Sponsored

jm500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
We're excited to announce the release of the Corsa Performance catback exhaust system for the 2020 Shelby GT500. The Corsa catback system for the 2020 Shelby GT500 is offered with either a Double Helixx X pipe or the Double HH pipe and with your choice of polished, black or gunmetal tips. These systems work with your factory active exhaust valving and sound INSANE!!

We teased you with a few short clips early on after installing and testing the kit on our CFTP car and it's finally here.

Here's a few pictures of the system on our car and a few video clips. Links to the kits are below. If you have any questions regarding the Corsa Performance catback system for the 2020 Shelby GT500 please feel free to give us a call and we'll be glad to assist you.
i-j9xf2Rk-L.jpg

i-jSGcswj-L.jpg

i-8FKRRhx-L.jpg

i-SPbrKhn-L.jpg

i-VvVKwQH-L.jpg

i-LWKbBdt-L.jpg

PURCHASE KITS HERE!!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...elby-gt500/exhaust/catbacks/corsa-performance
2020gt500xxblk2.jpg
So available now is really 5-6 weeks at the earliest? This based on my conversation with Lethal today. After talking with Corsa directly, it does not appear this system is put together by Corsa as they had no idea what I was talking about when I called them. I canā€˜t seem to get a straight answer from either Lethal or Corsa. I assume itā€™s probably all Corsa parts assembled as a kit by Lethal. I wasnā€™t able to find a Corsa exhaust for the 500 anywhere else. BTW, stock tips are 4 1/2ā€, at least on the base model.

LethalBlake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
Does Corsa actually make this exhaust at Corsa or is Lethal building these? It seems the Corsa engineers would already be aware of the sound and looks if they're building it. I question this also because I just ordered the Corsa and when I followed up today on delivery, the Lethal sales rep stated these were made to order at Lethal Performance, so it'd be another week or so before it would be shipped.
Corsa manufactures this exhaust, we are not the manufacturer of this item. We are the only company that is offering this item so it is only able to be purchased exclusively through us.

Feel free to message me in regards to your order and i can check on it for you :like:

Kingkong

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE, Hellcat Charger
Does anyone else have a Corsa exhaust for the 500? There is no other videos on the net on this system.....

jm500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
The Corsa exhaust I ordered has finally arrived. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a big secret, but this is the same exhaust fitted for the Mustang GT. My directions specifically say 2018 Mustang GT. What Lethal provides with this, is the different size transition for the stock down pipe. I donā€™t believe this will be needed if youā€™re using their race pipes, which I have. I had a Corsa system on my last car, and the quality of this unit does not disappoint. I did purchase the Borla system for the GT500 and I currently have it installed. I will be swapping the Borla out for the Corsa. Depending on sound, I will decide which to keep. The Borla was a pain in the a$$ to get centered in the valance and I actually cut the rear hangers by by 3/4 of an inch to get the pipes looking right in the rear valance. More to come....

8BE9BCE3-FDB9-490B-9514-AE9134A9C9C6.jpeg
1C55FF05-0292-4A1C-B3E6-75023DA2691C.jpeg

Sponsored

Kingkong

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE, Hellcat Charger
I did see somewhere else that the GT500 Corsa sytem looked exactly like the normal mustang GT Corsa System.

Please keep us updated jm! As i said, there is NO OTHER videos online on how this corsa exhaust sounds on our GT500s.

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I would love to sound clips and a review on the Borla vs Corsa GT500 set ups.

The Corsa exhaust I ordered has finally arrived. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a big secret, but this is the same exhaust fitted for the Mustang GT. My directions specifically say 2018 Mustang GT. What Lethal provides with this, is the different size transition for the stock down pipe. I donā€™t believe this will be needed if youā€™re using their race pipes, which I have. I had a Corsa system on my last car, and the quality of this unit does not disappoint. I did purchase the Borla system for the GT500 and I currently have it installed. I will be swapping the Borla out for the Corsa. Depending on sound, I will decide which to keep. The Borla was a pain in the a$$ to get centered in the valance and I actually cut the rear hangers by by 3/4 of an inch to get the pipes looking right in the rear valance. More to come....

8BE9BCE3-FDB9-490B-9514-AE9134A9C9C6.jpeg
1C55FF05-0292-4A1C-B3E6-75023DA2691C.jpeg
Sponsored