• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Corsa Longtubes and Extreme Catback (black tips)

1320_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hey guys, here I have for sale my Corsa Longtube Headers (with connection pipes) and Corsa Extreme Catback. Looking to get $800 for the catback and 800 for the headers. Or pick up both together for $1550. The system was only on the car for a few months. Parts were pulled off because I have been thinking about maybe selling my GT and frankly this exhaust setup only appeals to the enthusiast crowd. Headers & Catback fit like a glove and the system sounded incredible while it was on the car. I am located in the East Bay (California) and would like to do a local cash sale. I may be open to shipping the parts in the future if there is no local interest however I am going to wait and see before entertaining that. Let me know if you have any questions.
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

Gumtp00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly what I want, and of course, on the other side of the country! Good luck with sale, should go quick.

Jetjoey18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2007 coyote swapped f150
Would you ship or is that still off the table?

Sponsored

Jetjoey18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2007 coyote swapped f150
Ok, I'll touch base on Friday.