Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Oooooo weeee!! If you’re looking for that known CORSA extreme sound but want to add something different then this setup is for you. We put this kit together to get that deep rumble of an H-pipe and combine it with the aggressive sound of the Extreme setup. The 350s are already known for their sound but it’s time to take it to the next level 😈. Did i mention that Corsa is apart of our “18 days of Christmas sale”?! Let us know if we can help make your car #Lethal! ☠🔪 @LethalBlake @LethalPerformance

https://www.lethalperformance.com/c...tback-exhaust-system-with-double-hh-pipe.html
Sponsored

2JZFAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350
I was wondering if this was ever going to be a thing because it looked interchangeable. I heard a video from a youtuber on a GT and it was a noticeable improvement IMO.

@Tom@Lethal, I've already got a CORSA Xtreme on the car with the X. Would you guys be open to making some content? Swapping and comparing before and after?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
I was wondering if this was ever going to be a thing because it looked interchangeable. I heard a video from a youtuber on a GT and it was a noticeable improvement IMO.

@Tom@Lethal, I've already got a CORSA Xtreme on the car with the X. Would you guys be open to making some content? Swapping and comparing before and after?
If you purchase the HH pipe by itself it will be a direct swap for the XX.

As far as content goes that's something you'll want to reach out to the marketing team about to determine if they want to do something like that. You can reach them at [email protected]

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks!

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Heritage Shelby GT350, 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak(on Res)
Would love to hear a sound clip.... can you post or direct me to a link?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Would love to hear a sound clip.... can you post or direct me to a link?
At the moment we don't have any sound clips of the double HH as it's so new and just went into production. I'm sure once we see more of them being shipped we'll hear plenty of sound clips. I've got no doubt that it's going to sound great just like the double HH does on the GT.

In the meantime if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out.

Thanks!

Vudoo_kev

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I've been searching for sound clips as well but no luck. I just placed an order for one so as soon as I get it in hand and installed ill try to get a clip up.
Sponsored