Sponsored

Corsa Deals @ MarylandSpeed! Best Price PLUS Free Shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Looking for that great deal? Our Sales team is ready to crunch the numbers for you on many of our popular lines to hit a record sales number while the boss is away at a show!!
They can also put together a great package deal for you. Give us a call @ 443-730-9428.
You can also check out our site for 5% off code on your other mod needs! (Linked Below)
: MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

[/URL]
Sponsored

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It's Maryland Speed Memorial Day Sale! Are you looking for a great deal for mods on your car! Look no further! Our Sales team is ready to crunch the numbers for you on many of our popular lines to hit a record sales number for the week. They can also put together a great package deal for you. Give us a call @ 443-730-9428!!
You can also check out our site for 5% off code on your other mod needs! (Linked Below)
: MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

[/URL]

Lilwilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Okay guys...

I am gonna be brutally honest here.

With this sale, it is you call us, we make an offer, and it is take it or leave it. What has been happening..is literally the last 10 people to call here for Corsa from this forum have asked for a quote then been like "I have to call my wife..can I call you back". This is obvious cover for you really want to call competitors. I understand there is a lot of competition here and respect that. The flip side is, we are not giving out prices to sit around while you shop us.

So please know up front..if you call us for a price..it will be a great deal..likely the best out there...but it is to buy then. We do not hold these offers.
So, based off this thread, I called Maryland Speed today to inquire about pricing and shipping cost to Alaska. I also was undecided about which axleback to go with - FRPP or Corsa. I was told they did not sell FRPP and given a price on Corsa. The salesperson told me that price and shipping quote was only good for today, which I was good with. Then approximately ten minutes later I received a call from the owner of the company, who was obviously irritated that I did not purchase from them. He questioned why I didn't make a purchase and told me the price I was given was no longer valid even though the salesperson told me I had until 6pm today to make the purchase. This type of sales tactic may work for some folks, but I don't care how good the price is, I would never buy from a company like this. I decided to call Team Beefcake and recieved a better price than MarylandSpeed, and a price that was good for an indefinite period of time.

I'm sure many folks have had a good experience with Maryland Speed, but just as other forum members have stated their experience with this company I think folks should hear about mine.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.