Corsa Deals @ MarylandSpeed! Best Price PLUS Free Shipping!

Discussion in 'V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes' started by marylandspeed, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    marylandspeed

marylandspeed Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    Mustang
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Are you looking for a great deal for mods on your car! Look no further! Our Sales team is ready to crunch the numbers for you on many of our popular lines to hit a record sales number for the week. They can also put together a great package deal for you. Give us a call @ 443-730-9428!!
    You can also check out our site for 5% off code on your other mod needs! (Linked Below)
    : MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

[​IMG][/URL]

2. OP
    OP
    marylandspeed

Vehicle(s):
    Mustang
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Are you looking for a great deal for mods on your car! Look no further! Our Sales team is ready to crunch the numbers for you on many of our popular lines to hit a record sales number for the week. They can also put together a great package deal for you. Give us a call @ 443-730-9428!!
    You can also check out our site for 5% off code on your other mod needs! (Linked Below)

[​IMG][/URL]

3. OP
    OP
    marylandspeed

Vehicle(s):
    Mustang
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Looking for a great deal for mods on your car! Look no further! Our Sales team is ready to crunch the numbers for you on many of our popular lines to hit a record sales number for the week.
    They can also put together a great package deal for you. Give us a call @ 443-730-9428.

[​IMG][/URL]

4. OP
    OP
    marylandspeed

Vehicle(s):
    Mustang
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Looking for a great deal for mods on your car! Look no further! Our Sales team is ready to crunch the numbers for you on many of our popular lines to hit a record sales number for the week.
    They can also put together a great package deal for you. Give us a call @ 443-730-9428.

[​IMG][/URL]

5. OP
    OP
    marylandspeed

Vehicle(s):
    Mustang
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Looking for that great deal? Our Sales team is ready to crunch the numbers for you on many of our popular lines to hit a record sales number while the boss is away at a show!!

[​IMG][/URL]

6. OP
    OP
    marylandspeed

Vehicle(s):
    Mustang
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Looking for that great deal? Our Sales team is ready to crunch the numbers for you on many of our popular lines to hit a record sales number while the boss is away at a show!!

[​IMG][/URL]

7. OP
    OP
    marylandspeed

Vehicle(s):
    Mustang
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    It's Maryland Speed Memorial Day Sale! Are you looking for a great deal for mods on your car! Look no further! Our Sales team is ready to crunch the numbers for you on many of our popular lines to hit a record sales number for the week. They can also put together a great package deal for you. Give us a call @ 443-730-9428!!

[​IMG][/URL]

8. Lilwilly

Lilwilly Member

Vehicle(s):
    2016 Mustang GT
    0   0   0
    So, based off this thread, I called Maryland Speed today to inquire about pricing and shipping cost to Alaska. I also was undecided about which axleback to go with - FRPP or Corsa. I was told they did not sell FRPP and given a price on Corsa. The salesperson told me that price and shipping quote was only good for today, which I was good with. Then approximately ten minutes later I received a call from the owner of the company, who was obviously irritated that I did not purchase from them. He questioned why I didn't make a purchase and told me the price I was given was no longer valid even though the salesperson told me I had until 6pm today to make the purchase. This type of sales tactic may work for some folks, but I don't care how good the price is, I would never buy from a company like this. I decided to call Team Beefcake and recieved a better price than MarylandSpeed, and a price that was good for an indefinite period of time.

I'm sure many folks have had a good experience with Maryland Speed, but just as other forum members have stated their experience with this company I think folks should hear about mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.