Sponsored

Coolest Interior/Exterior mod you've done

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
I've done so much to my car that I've ran out of ideas and I'm hungry for something new to do!

So, I started thinking how awesome AND helpful it would be if there was a thread in Mustang6g of people posting pictures of some of their most exciting mods and ideas. And here it is people!

POST UP!!! :headbang:

I'll start with mine! I think the best thing I've ever done to my car is plasti-dipping the rear diffuser. It gives the car more depth and edge. I know some people prefer painting it, but plasti-dip worked just fine with me :thumbsup:
22171671_10155349476514678_1576000865_o.jpg
Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I've done so much to my car that I've ran out of ideas and I'm hungry for something new to do!

So, I started thinking how awesome AND helpful it would be if there was a thread in Mustang6g of people posting pictures of some of their most exciting mods and ideas. And here it is people!

I'll start with mine! I think the best thing I've ever done to my car is plasti-dipping the rear diffuser. It gives the car more depth and edge. I know some people prefer painting it, but plasti-dip worked just fine with me :thumbsup:
Since you've done so much I'd like to see more of yours! I've only done side scoops, rear spoiler and GT upper and lower grills. I will be putting on stripes in a couple of weeks and a leather interior in the spring. I also did paddle shifters extensions and the GT350 Start Button on the inside so far
IMG_0300.JPG

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Everything I've done adds up to about 1 pound of weight probably. The coolest one by far is painting the calipers to match the car paint, followed by painting some stripes on the engine covers.
I take that back, I've lost weight by removing the rear seat backs.
front.jpg
eng.jpg

Last edited:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Howler!!

Latest for me is the new Howler Fender Badges!! Makes the car pop for sure. A lot of compliments so far. As there are no "Ford or Mustang" emblems on these cars....I get a lot of..what kind of car is this?? The Coyote Badges add a little more mystery/confusion.
FullSizeRender(1).jpg

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
My Favorite interior mod is my new shift knob, nothing crazy just one of the black ball ones off Am with the mustang logo on the side. I like it cuz its so visible to anyone who gets in my car yet is so under the radar and never is noticed.

My favorite exterior mod is the rear louvers. They are kinda poor quality for the cost but I haven't seen any other S550 in person with them so it makes me feel special.

Sponsored

s550v6

Mike
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6

Your car look sick!! The one visual mod I've always wanted to do and may do soon is putting in a rear decklid with no emblem. I think it makes the rear look so much better! My favorite appearance mod so far is probably painting my exhaust tips matte black, i love the look

OP
OP
Fray_s550

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
Latest for me is the new Howler Fender Badges!! Makes the car pop for sure. A lot of compliments so far. As there are no "Ford or Mustang" emblems on these cars....I get a lot of..what kind of car is this?? The Coyote Badges add a little more mystery/confusion.

I really like your wheels, I think you made a good choice with them as they highlight and compliment the red calipers

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
[MENTION=28273]Fray_s550[/MENTION] your car looks awesome!

My favorite interior mod is definitely the steering wheel! Its what I touch every day and is always in my line of sight.

m9bok0.jpg

Favorite exterior mod is the stripes! (lowering, painting the calipers, and wheel spaces helped make everything come together I feel though)

jtuf4h.jpg

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I think these cars have the greatest looking ass. Mine just looks so good with the full tint.:D

I would have to say my favorite mod for looks has been tinting...:headbang:

36380842422_307924a5f2_k.jpg
DSC_0008 by Derek George, on Flickr

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Had my dash cover painted gloss white, to go with the White Madness shifter, 10" 3M stripes, etc.
2015-custom-dash-interior.jpg

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Your car look sick!! The one visual mod I've always wanted to do and may do soon is putting in a rear decklid with no emblem. I think it makes the rear look so much better! My favorite appearance mod so far is probably painting my exhaust tips matte black, i love the look
How did you go about painting them?
Sponsored