Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I would be all over the full set of the natural aluminum caps like white on rice if they could be had with no logos.....

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost TY 6MT w/ PP
Our designer isn’t the biggest fan of putting out products without our name on it. We’ve had issues in the past with companies trying to resell our items as their own. Our name isn't stamped or anything on our products, it is only laser engraved. I'd be willing to be that if you used some brake cleaner and rubbed, it would probably come out and could be repainted, anodized, or powdercoated in another color. I will ask my engineer about a one-off set to see if that's something they'd do, but it isn’t very likely.

Jak112460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Our designer isn’t the biggest fan of putting out products without our name on it. We’ve had issues in the past with companies trying to resell our items as their own. Our name isn't stamped or anything on our products, it is only laser engraved. I'd be willing to be that if you used some brake cleaner and rubbed, it would probably come out and could be repainted, anodized, or powdercoated in another color. I will ask my engineer about a one-off set to see if that's something they'd do, but it isn’t very likely.
If you sell a set to someone and they re sell them as their own haven't they purchased for your price and can do whatever they want? I assume you have some kind of patent.

magnetic5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vadim
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Finally got around to installing my coolant and brake reservoir caps today, now just need an aluminum washer cap and dipstick to complete the look :headbang:

Sponsored

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium. Race Red
All colors are in stock!
I just received my three caps in anodized red and installed last night. They look great as does the Boomba Racing decal I put on my rear window. Don't like the Boomba Racing logo... Don't order them and keep those crap plastic caps on your car because they look so great??? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.