Sponsored

Cook county Forest preserve Police FWD Impala?

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Last night I was coming back from one of my local car club meets. As I switch lanes if front of a couple slow moving cars to an empty lane, I am pulling up next to a CCFP FWD Impala which is pulling into the left turn lane. Naturally, I am in Sport+ mode and my trans is doing it's aggressive down shifts. We stop at the light, and he says "nice car, want to race" I said only if you are not going to use the radio. LOL.
Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Last night I was coming back from one of my local car club meets. As I switch lanes if front of a couple slow moving cars to an empty lane, I am pulling up next to a CCFP FWD Impala which is pulling into the left turn lane. Naturally, I am in Sport+ mode and my trans is doing it's aggressive down shifts. We stop at the light, and he says "nice car, want to race" I said only if you are not going to use the radio. LOL.
Wouldn't it be funny if you baited him and he took off and another cop was around! :giggle:

OP
OP
LSchicago

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Wouldn't it be funny if you baited him and he took off and another cop was around! :giggle:
Happened to a friend with a Lightning 20 years ago. Cop in a Z28 pulled him over, (no violations) and complimented him on the truck, and asked if he thought the Lighting was quicker. He agreed to run with no tickets issued. The lightning was 20 cars ahead at about 140, and a trooper in the shoulder joined in the chase because he thought the truck was running. Pulled the L driver out at gunpoint. The other trooper explained, and they all talked a few minutes and went about their night.
Sponsored

Last edited: