Sponsored

Converting CLEAR tail lights to RED with a vinyl kit

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Sorry to hear some of you can't install them the way they would.
I have a shop and I am happy to install them too ofcourse.

This is my profession and it is during working hours so I have to ask a small fee.
Lets say I will install the rear light set on the back for 25 euros.
It is my problem when I mess up the vinyl then :)

I run a busy shop and the installation room is alway occupied with cars, so you have to make an appointment first so we can reserve the time and room for you.
Hi Dennis,

That sounds like a great option and a fair price. I will be in touch at some point to arrange things.

Cheers

Alex
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Just wanted to say thank you [MENTION=18901]Dennis_[/MENTION] I finally got my vinyls installed today (not by myself!) and they look great - very happy with the quality and the look they give :cheers:
taillights.jpg

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Still can't make up my mind :D part of me wants red (maybe because we're so used to/conditioned to it...) and another wants the clear ones that goes so good with the silver wheels, my 50th AP grille etc... :D

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Just wanted to say thank you [MENTION=18901]Dennis_[/MENTION] I finally got my vinyls installed today (not by myself!) and they look great - very happy with the quality and the look they give :cheers:
very nice red color! I already have this new dark red vinyl, only need time to install...

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
looking great, but I still think it should be a bit more transparent and even a bit darker to really match the US look :)

Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I thought the new ones were a bit more glossy, it's a bit to matte to my liking.

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
Just a warning for the Belgian members .... seems cops know the taillights should be white and they might check on it. Probably not the red as this could be an import but for sure if you choose another color ...

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
very nice red color! I already have this new dark red vinyl, only need time to install...
Finally I had time to install the 'new' dark red vinyl I had laying around for months :D Well I think it's not good to install vinyl when temperature is too low.

Very nice color.. not the original US but a good match. Yeah I know, I need to wash my car (as I said, weather's too cold until now... :ninja:)

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Just a warning for the Belgian members .... seems cops know the taillights should be white and they might check on it. Probably not the red as this could be an import but for sure if you choose another color ...
I saw a black EB like mine with the smoked vinyl last week, looked damn good!
Sponsored