Sponsored

Comprehensive Airlift P Install (Pictures Lost)

Stang_inang_yan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Great looking car and awesome thread, man! My AirLift 3H will be installed next week. I'm excited!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking car and awesome thread, man! My AirLift 3H will be installed next week. I'm excited!
Thanks, congratulations and enjoy! Your gonna love it :headbang:

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you run the ignition cord?

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Can't get my manifold to show up at all when searching on the app, any one experience this?

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you run the ignition cord?
I'm amusing you mean the power harness? Down the passenger side of the car. If you go back to the pictures you can see exactly how I ran everything.

Can't get my manifold to show up at all when searching on the app, any one experience this?
Check to see if bluetooth is turned on from the settings inside the handheld

Sponsored

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Bluetooth is on, it was working fine then I walked out yesterday and I couldn't connect. Now the manifold isn't even showing up in discover mode. It appears my installer ran my pink and controller wire into the center console and linked the pink wire to the 12v. Really at a loss here

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Bluetooth is on, it was working fine then I walked out yesterday and I couldn't connect. Now the manifold isn't even showing up in discover mode. It appears my installer ran my pink and controller wire into the center console and linked the pink wire to the 12v. Really at a loss here
I believe the ignition wire is only used for it to know when the car starts for "rise on start" feature. Bluetooth should work simply when the manifold has power so I doubt its the way its wired because as long as the wired handheld light up and is communicating with the manifold it has power. Try uninstalling the app from your phone and re installing it.

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I believe the ignition wire is only used for it to know when the car starts for "rise on start" feature. Bluetooth should work simply when the manifold has power so I doubt its the way its wired because as long as the wired handheld light up and is communicating with the manifold it has power. Try uninstalling the app from your phone and re installing it.
In order to get the manifold into discovery mode you have to perform the ignition sequence I believe? That is the wire we used the first time to perform the sequence. I still have not received a controller which could likely be my solution.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
In order to get the manifold into discovery mode you have to perform the ignition sequence I believe? That is the wire we used the first time to perform the sequence. I still have not received a controller which could likely be my solution.
Did you try disconnecting power from the manifold to reset it? I would not be good if you have to wait for a controller jut to be able to turn on bluetooth to be able to make adjustments.

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Did you try disconnecting power from the manifold to reset it? I would not be good if you have to wait for a controller jut to be able to turn on bluetooth to be able to make adjustments.
Yea man my car is literally undrivable for the past few days and it's my daily. I did try disconnecting the manifold harness and the power itself from the battery so at this point I'm out of ideas. Thanks for your help!

Sponsored

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
[MENTION=21069]Bbarfoot14[/MENTION], check your other thread. I had a suggestion for you. I used the same fuse as Jamie. I think it's fuse 38 in the engine bay fuse box. It's the closest fuse to the inner corner of the L of the fuse box shape.

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Airlift system on order...said 2 weeks for it to arrive...can't wait..

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Any of you guys have problems popping the 30 amp fuse connected to the battery for the single pump systems?

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Any of you guys have problems popping the 30 amp fuse connected to the battery for the single pump systems?
I have a dual setup but haven't had any issues with the fuses. Is your ground good still?