• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Complete Procharger Kit Stage 2 with D1

15GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
*****SOLD*******SOLD******SOLD

Selling my Procharger kit with 5k miles on it. This is a complete kit and all that would be needed is a tune. Kit is in great condition with nothing missing and many upgrades. Kit is good for 900+hp. My car put down 702/568 with this kit.

Kit includes:

D1SC Procharger with original 4.88 pulley
Stage 2 IC and Bracket (8 rib)
Big Red Bypass Valve
Id1000 injectors
Jms Bap pnp
Upr Catch Can for Procharged vehicles
T Bolt Clamps
Sct X4
Boost Guage can be included for extra

Asking $5500 + shipping.

IMG_6383.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Performance PAck
curious to why you are selling this!? time for turbos!?

OP
OP
15GTPP

15GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
curious to why you are selling this!? time for turbos!?
I wish! I'm actually getting rid of the car. The car has been a lot of fun but it's time for something with 4 doors.

TurboMach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Can you pm me a phone number to contact you at my buddy is interested but he doesn't use the forums.

Sponsored

bbwarrior32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Trade you my 2014 Triumph Street Triple R or my 08 Harley Fatbob haha

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt