Man, what a day! I feel like I got very little accomplished and I worked from sunup to sundown. A great deal of that time was spent looking at how I wanted to route and secure the harnesses that I made. Finally, I unwrapped the factory wiring harness to access the #1 coil wire (white with purple tracer) and TPS sensor wire (brown), after which I soldered on a short length of wire to both. I’ll need to cut them to the desired length and add quick connectors to the ends, so that they will plug into the nitrous harness. Once that was done, I carefully taped everything back up with tesa tape. I think the harness blends in nicely and doesn’t stand out, which is exactly what I was shooting for. I also started routing the wiring for the JMS fuel pump voltage booster. I’m thinking of mounting it on the drivers side rear seat back for easy access and more airflow to keep it cool, but will research more mounting options.