Coming from MOPAR to Mustang. Too much of a sports car???

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
If only the mustang fastback was a hatchback I may have not ordered a vert haha.
I don't follow. Usually people want a hatch because of convenience/utility. A vert offers less of both (in terms of storage space/access). Am I missing something?

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I get the added utility of a hatch, I lead with that. What I don't understand is why you would get the LESS practical version of the car.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
I'll say it again. Before anyone ends their love for dodge muscle because the challenger was squishy. . try out the charger. Totes different performance. Being said. I enjoy driving the scat charger and GT '19 on the same roads for different reasons. If I want to scare the car next to me, drive the charger, if I want tight handling on turns, drive the gt. 😃
Charger??????????
.....Riiiiight!! A 4 door muscle car??????????

Isn't gonna happen....................:crazy:

Sold this and bought the '21 GT...........

IMG_0353.JPG

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
I had considered a Charger before I ended up with my Mustang. Insurance is ultimately what convinced me to not do the Charger lol
They get stolen ask me how I know😳

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
They get stolen ask me how I know😳
So do Honda Civics (most stolen car in America). And didn't yours get stolen AFTER you sold it?

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
So do Honda Civics (most stolen car in America). And didn't yours get stolen AFTER you sold it?
Yes and I am in the Hellcat Forum as well and to date just in the forum 3 stolen so far this year. They are easy to steal that’s the problem.

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
My comment is of no value as I have alwaye had independent suspension cars.

Does live rear axle really make that much of a difference? Asking for a friend...

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
Charger??????????
.....Riiiiight!! A 4 door muscle car??????????

Isn't gonna happen....................:crazy:

Sold this and bought the '21 GT...........

IMG_0353.JPG
Not sure what you're going on about. I wrote the challenger is not the same car.

OP
OP
TheYankeeMarshal

TheYankeeMarshal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Yankee
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
My comment is of no value as I have alwaye had independent suspension cars.

Does live rear axle really make that much of a difference? Asking for a friend...
It makes a huge difference...and not a positive one. Nothing like having both rear wheels have opposite reactions to the same bump.

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
I considered the Challenger as well as the Mustang and I absolutely loved both. Looking at the challenger makes me weak at the knees, especially the 392 Widebody, not that the Mustang isn't a jaw dropper either. I got a better deal on the Mustang and the rev happy nature of the Coyote, better handling, and a dealer willing to make a deal sold me on the Mustang. I love what Dodge and Ford have done with their V8 monsters.
Sorry, but Chal doesn’t even come close to Stang in the looks department and prior to a couple of months ago when hubby got me on a Ford lot I didn’t think that at all.

Possible that the much superior interior of the Stang is coloring my viewpoint, but I don’t think so. And now I don’t even look twice at a Chal unless it’s to see how envious they are :crackup: . Heard a YouTube reviewer call Chal a big fat pig and few have nailed something as well as he did with that comment.

Sorry Mopar.

OP
OP
TheYankeeMarshal

TheYankeeMarshal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Yankee
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Sorry, but Chal doesn’t even come close to Stang in the looks department and prior to a couple of months ago when hubby got me on a Ford lot I didn’t think that at all.

Possible that the much superior interior of the Stang is coloring my viewpoint, but I don’t think so. And now I don’t even look twice at a Chal unless it’s to see how envious they are :crackup: . Heard a YouTube reviewer call Chal a big fat pig and few have nailed something as well as he did with that comment.

Sorry Mopar.
I think both cars are great looking but do kind of favor the MOPAR. I think both interiors are nowhere near as nice as they should be but the Mustang gets points for not grossly over-using fake suede. I hate that in the Chevy and Mopar.

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
I think both cars are great looking but do kind of favor the MOPAR. I think both interiors are nowhere near as nice as they should be but the Mustang gets points for not grossly over-using fake suede. I hate that in the Chevy and Mopar.
Is your Stang a 401A with the dash and do you have the B&O? (Stereo kicks ass!). This top premium trim makes all the difference to me, but ours is non-PP so <$50k. For that money, interior is at least an 8 objectively, I think. And to me, again for the money, it’s a 10.

OP
OP
TheYankeeMarshal

TheYankeeMarshal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Yankee
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Is your Stang a 401A with the dash and do you have the B&O? (Stereo kicks ass!). This top premium trim makes all the difference to me, but ours is non-PP so <$50k. For that money, interior is at least an 8 objectively, I think. And to me, again for the money, it’s a 10.
Yes, digital dash is nice and B&O sounds great. I will give a small edge to the premium sound in my Challenger though…but the Ford is more than adequate.

100 - Vargas Turbo - 1