Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
Car Show this Weekend at Phil Long Ford - Denver

All forum peeps,

Just got word that Phil Long Ford of Denver is having a car/truck show this weekend(AUGUST 8). I do not believe it is judged, but there is free food. If the S550's want to park together then I suggest we meet up before the show. They start staging at 7am, but I think we should be good at 8am as the show starts at 9. It might be a fun day and definitely cool to meet some of you.

Chime in if your interested. See attached flyer.
Sponsored

Attachments

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
Nobody wsant to meet up tomorrow?

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Nobody wsant to meet up tomorrow?
I'm stuck in Indy airport waiting for a plane to get home. It's gonna be a long night for me so I doubt I'll be getting up early!

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
I'm stuck in Indy airport waiting for a plane to get home. It's gonna be a long night for me so I doubt I'll be getting up early!
Dang it. Hope you get home soon.

Sponsored

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stopping by to say whats up to the rocky mountain guys.
I lived in Breck my whole life and recently moved to SoCal. Man do I miss the mountains and that thin air. haha. but seriously.
What do you guys do with your cars in the winter? I am thinking of moving back to CO but maybe to Boulder area. It would be tough though because this car is my daily driver.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Stopping by to say whats up to the rocky mountain guys.
I lived in Breck my whole life and recently moved to SoCal. Man do I miss the mountains and that thin air. haha. but seriously.
What do you guys do with your cars in the winter? I am thinking of moving back to CO but maybe to Boulder area. It would be tough though because this car is my daily driver.
The thin air does take away some of your performance, but I still love the car up here :D

I don't drive mine in super cold or snowy weather especially since I have summer tires on her. I know Twenty15 has a set of winter tires for his, so maybe he can chime in on how it drives in the winter. I've heard they aren't too bad if you get winter tires on there. With all the traction controls and what not these days...:cheers:

broncobuff

broncobuff
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RR V6 vert, 2006 Frontier 4X4, 2014 Maxima
Maggie goes out only when the sun shines and the roads are dry, we get a lot of that on the front range even in the winter. Maybe you could pick up a used front wheel drive for the bad weather days.

blue87turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
I plan on picking up some winter tires and continuing to drive it. I did that for a few years in Chicago when I owned a Supra, and it was fine.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would buy an older Tacoma if I did move back. definitely need front or awd to make it up in breck.

Sponsored

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
Colorado Cars: I have been trying all summer to get all the S550's together. Giddyup and myself showed up to the Lincoln Tech show which turned out pretty cool.
After seeing all those 2015's in Atlanta I think we can do better

Here is the last chance opportunity for us to get together. It is a really cool event at Clement Park in Denver Sept 19th. This is a popular event put on by the Denver Mustang Club. It is open to all makes and models. Follow the link and post here if you want to meet up before the event to stage the cars together. http://www.denvermustangclub.com/WWAF.html.

Hope you can make it.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Colorado Cars: I have been trying all summer to get all the S550's together. Giddyup and myself showed up to the Lincoln Tech show which turned out pretty cool.
After seeing all those 2015's in Atlanta I think we can do better

Here is the last chance opportunity for us to get together. It is a really cool event at Clement Park in Denver Sept 19th. This is a popular event put on by the Denver Mustang Club. It is open to all makes and models. Follow the link and post here if you want to meet up before the event to stage the cars together. http://www.denvermustangclub.com/WWAF.html.

Hope you can make it.
It's on my calendar! Hoping for good weather :cheers:

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
We now have two!

stang9779

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Twenty15 I seen your car it the Lincoln tech show. Nice ride! I stood around it for a few minutes hopping to talk to you.

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
Twenty15 I seen your car it the Lincoln tech show. Nice ride! I stood around it for a few minutes hopping to talk to you.
Sorry we missed you. Giddyup and myself were probably walking around. Hope to see you next weekend.

Paul
Sponsored