Sponsored

Color Options - Opinions Wanted

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
So my current car is totalled and I can no longer wait for either a PP2 or Bullitt as I'd rather not get a beater, I'd rather just get a new car and get it over with.

Being a larger man(fat) I'm looking at the Convenience Package for the seats. In my area there is the following:

Lead Foot/Black stripes
Ruby Red/ White stripes
Kona Blue/White stripes

Aside from the fact the RR is lightly used (2300 on it) the only difference are the colors.

I personally like all 3, but was wondering if any owners of these colors have any feedback that I should consider regarding them.

Thanks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
i dont have any of the 3.. i have an oxford white, but based on that list and seeing pics of all 3, i would DEF go Ruby red!!! looks amazing with or without stripes... blue next and then grey.

there was a thread here the other day im sure its still on front page, take a look. generally you cannot go wrong with any color, with or without stripes they all fit the car perfectly. just depends on what fits your eyes best!

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
All I can say is see the colors in person, I was dead set on magnetic from the pics and saw it in person and it wasn’t for me.
Sponsored