Sponsored

Color combo help before ordering

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
So getting a 18 soon .

Would black with red leather interior work with green stripes or would that be silly? Having trouble figuring this out . Between this combo and magnetic with black and purple striping
Sponsored

Last edited:

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Teen stripes? That sounds illegal, I thought you were a cop? :D

I personally wouldn’t get black at all, but I wouldn’t do purple anything either unless I could see an example.

OP
OP

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Teen stripes? That sounds illegal, I thought you were a cop? :D

I personally wouldn’t get black at all, but I wouldn’t do purple anything either unless I could see an example.

Damn iPhone lol thinking magnetic or the orange fury . I love the red interior but once you do it your commited to red on the exterior .(stripes and such)

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Lol

I love Showstopper Recaros myself, and would get them with either Kona or Magnetic. Are you saying Magnetic, with black interior, and solid purple stripes? I’m thinking black stripes with maaaaybe a purple pin stripe would be cool. I do remember you liking bold accent colors on previous Mustangs, curious what you choose.

OP
OP

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
If i could swing it i was thinking magnetic with red interior then black stripes with green or purple pin stripe but dont think the red interior will work.

Love the red interior just seems to tie your hands when it comes to accent colors

Swamp-Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty
Go black with a red interior and then do either red Le Mans stripes or do the matte black stripes with the red accent pin stripe (as per the kind you can get with the G350R).
Sponsored