Sponsored

Collars for FP Sway Bar

sonicc

Mr. Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I remember reading about the issue of Ford Performance sway bar shifting and rubbing against the wheel a while back, but can't find the original thread. Since the FP Sway bar doesn't have collard welded on, it can shift from one side to other, so people use aftermarket sway bar collars to prevent that. Anyone know where I can find those collars?
Sponsored

DennisP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
These are the lateral locks I bought for the front sway bar that came with the Ford Track Handling Pack:
http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/dll138

I remember reading about the issue of Ford Performance sway bar shifting and rubbing against the wheel a while back, but can't find the original thread. Since the FP Sway bar doesn't have collard welded on, it can shift from one side to other, so people use aftermarket sway bar collars to prevent that. Anyone know where I can find those collars?

OP
OP
sonicc

sonicc

Mr. Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That's the stuff. Does the 38-39mm one fit the bar that comes with Track Handling pack?

DennisP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
That's the stuff. Does the 38-39mm one fit the bar that comes with Track Handling pack?
Yes- this was confirmed in that other thread. I test-fit the collar on my bar a few days ago and it does fit. I'm having the Track Pack and a bunch of other goodies installed on my car in about a month, so the bars are sitting in my house right now. :cheers:

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
I also went with these, haven't installed yet but fast shipping! Can't wait to get this car's set up dialed in.
Sponsored