Sponsored

Codes P2BEC and P2BEE on 2019 Ford Mustang GT ESS Supercharger, VMP BAP and Lu47's on pump 93 and Octane Booster

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
Has anyone experienced codes P2BEC which is (fuel control system A too lean bank 1) or P2BEE which is (fuel system A too lean bank 2) if so what was the root issue?

This occurs at even part throttle very slow driving and triggers a CEL. I've cleared it once and it came back very shortly thereafter.

VMP BAP and Lu47's on the ESS Supercharger. Pump 93 and octane booster for unleaded applications.

Any help or advice is appreciated.
Sponsored

piersonriley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pierson
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT MT82 in Antimatter Blue
Two years later, wondering if you ever found out the issue. I’m having these codes pop up and my tuner has sent me numerous modifications of my tune which adds fuel and it keeps coming back. It’s not the normal lean code (P0171) and can’t find anything for this.

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Two years later, wondering if you ever found out the issue. I’m having these codes pop up and my tuner has sent me numerous modifications of my tune which adds fuel and it keeps coming back. It’s not the normal lean code (P0171) and can’t find anything for this.
How do your short term fuel trims look?

OP
OP

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
The code issue that I was having when I posted this eventually either self-remedied or the multiple tune revisions since then potentially cleared it, but I do not know for sure what was done, if anything by the tuner to get them to go away. They have not returned since in over a year and a half, so idk...
Sponsored