• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York Cobra Jet / VMP 69 / Pmas kit for 2018+

RayFranchi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
2018+. Anyone looking for a CJ kit? I’m selling my 1320 junkie ported, vmp twinjet 69, pmas kit.

Comes with custom coolant relocation, coolant line extensions, break booster vacuum line. ...pretty much plug and play for 2018+. I’ll even send you a hood cut out template if you need it. Pmas was even trimmed to better fit our cars and I changed the filter to a shorter one so it does not touch the body.

Important note: one of the tabs was repaired. No issues, it’s perfect.

Message me in private, lets chat about price. I’m paying shipping. Serious buyers please. my FB is https://www.facebook.com/ramone.franchi

Lastly, it’s still on the car. Need a few days to get it off.

For those who do not know what this costs new:

Intake $1049
VMP TB $799
Porting $200
Pmas $350
Total new $2398

Those who think they can get this for $1200, not intertested. Please hit me up for pricing if you are trurly intertesed and we wiill make it work. I will ship to anywhere in USA or Canada.[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Sponsored